Senior Web Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Web Developer Interview Questions

Senior web developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you troubleshoot slow loading web pages and poorly performing stored procedures?

2 Answers

This is a very good question to ask anyone who is interested in web development. it gets them thinking and start working on problem solving.

Obviously, it is an easy answer though. First you want to check the network connection. If that seems to be working fine with other websites, check the code of the website. If the code is too cluttered then it will have problems loading. Make sure to organize the HTML so you can easily find clutter or useless text. Next, use a website validator - http://validator.w3.org/ . This website helps you find any errors on your page that may be causing a slow down. Hope this helps any, I use this for any problem I have.

They asked specific questions regarding my skills directly related to the job posting. They understood the position and

3 Answers

Given 2 arrays that are already sorted, write a quick function that combines both arrays and returns a single sorted array.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Loop through an array to find the max

2 Answers

What is your experience with Angular?

2 Answers

do you offer your honest opinion when you asked for feedback? Do you speak up and participate in meetings? Do you take one more step than you thought you could? the first this that I wanted to do is just stood up and leave.. what a waste of time!! I wish I trust all the negative reviews that are published.. I trust them now.. As soon as you hear Grand Circle name - just run!!

1 Answer

Main question were what Javascript frameworks do I have experience with, do I know SASS, and do I know SVG.

1 Answer

They asked me to write a function to print out the Fibonacci sequence. A mathematical equation no one ever needs in real life.

1 Answer

Is there any trick which help me review the code before uploading to server. If yes, How soon can i receive the code updates you work on. What are the tools that can help us in the code sync process before uploading to server?

1 Answer

On a whiteboard. Given a number as an array(ex: 143 as [1,4,3]). How would I write a function that would increment it.

110 of 179 Interview Questions