Senior web developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior web developer Interview Questions

senior web developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you troubleshoot slow loading web pages and poorly performing stored procedures?

2 Answers

This is a very good question to ask anyone who is interested in web development. it gets them thinking and start working on problem solving.

Obviously, it is an easy answer though. First you want to check the network connection. If that seems to be working fine with other websites, check the code of the website. If the code is too cluttered then it will have problems loading. Make sure to organize the HTML so you can easily find clutter or useless text. Next, use a website validator - http://validator.w3.org/ . This website helps you find any errors on your page that may be causing a slow down. Hope this helps any, I use this for any problem I have.

They asked specific questions regarding my skills directly related to the job posting. They understood the position and

3 Answers

Google Maps allows you to zoom in and out of satellite maps, with terabytes of data accessible via a very fast interface. How would you go about implementing this functionality?

1 Answer

Given 2 arrays that are already sorted, write a quick function that combines both arrays and returns a single sorted array.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Loop through an array to find the max

2 Answers

What is your experience with Angular?

2 Answers

Explain some examples of CSS3-specific features which are safe to use cross-browser (including IE6) and how to use them.

1 Answer

What do you like about AngularJS and want don't you like?

1 Answer

Why did you want to join the company?

logical questions