Relationship Banker Job Description Template
Example Co. is one of the leading companies in our field in the area. We're proud of our 3.6 rating on Glassdoor from our employees. We are hiring a talented Relationship Banker professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Example Co. is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied to Example Co.
Responsibilities for Relationship Banker
- 1. Reach out to prospective retail banking customers and establish business relationships.
- 2. Greet customers when they enter the branch and establish a professional, friendly rapport.
- 3. Evaluate customers' financial needs, provide banking solutions and refer them to the appropriate branch officers as needed.
- 4. Create new checking, savings and other deposit accounts for clients.
- 5. Clearly explain product and service benefits, requirements and restrictions, changes and other related product information to clients and bank employees.
- 6. Manage customer accounts, including opening and closing accounts and overseeing transactions.
- 7. Provide ongoing banking relationship services with existing clients.
- 8. Ensure customer satisfaction and resolve issues with banking products or services.
Qualifications for Relationship Banker
- 2. Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- 3. Personal computer and data entry experience
- 4. The ability to maintain a professional, courteous demeanor even under high-pressure circumstances
- 5. Knowledge of banking software and terminology
- 6. Knowledge of banking rules and regulations
- 7. Strong math and critical thinking skills
- 8. Ability to process customer requests, identify problems and provide solutions
- 9. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- 10. Prior personal banking experience or experience in sales and customer service is a plus.
Ready to Hire a Relationship Banker?Try FREE Job Postings