I worked at InFocus full-time (More than a year)
* Good work environment and values
* Strong salary and benefits that beats any similar employer in this area
* Employee freedom and independence (self-management required)
* The company is willing to invest in acquiring/building teams
* A lot of trust is given to employees that prove themselves
* With proper leadership the company could have tremendous growth moving forward
* There is room for improvement, as there is with any successful company
* Vision and strategy of the business could be better articulated to employees
Advice to Management
* Continue investing in top-notch employees and stay connected with them
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InFocus (Portland, OR) in December 2015.
We had an informal discussion of company and strategy. They have acquired Juniper recently, so we discussed how that technology would be integrated. We discussed the competitive landscape as well. I was asked how I approached other jobs, how I contributed, etc.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –