I have been working at Iterable full-time (Less than a year)
- Great human-centric company values (trust, humility, growth-mindset, balance)
- We're at a really great place where we're growing but still relatively small where you can see the impact you make
- Leadership is open and actively listens
- Strong people team to support the org
- Great office locations in SF, NY, and now Denver!
- $300 quarterly stipend for personal/professional development (!)
- $160 monthly stipend toward health/wellness
- Smart, driven, ambitious, friendly people with a great sense of humor
- work/life balance
- Weekly "Friday Wins" - transparency across teams
- Like any startup, things change and you need to be okay with rolling with these changes
Advice to Management
Keep up the transparency and living our company values!
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iterable (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.
Iterable reached out to me on Hired.com, and setup an initial video interview with living coding, which was followed by another technical video interview. Next up came the onsite interview, which was about 5 hours and included meeting with multiple engineers and the CEO. A lot of technical questions, ranging from architecture to algorithms.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Pay Equality Pledge
Committed to paying equitably for equal work & experience
Tech Hiring Commitment
Helping to train, hire and promote more technology workers
Career Advancement Program
Helping employees "upskill" into higher-paying positions