Found 203 of over 210 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Iterable
Got a burning question about Iterable? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Iterable employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great culture and programs that benefit Iterators." (in 34 reviews)
- "The people are great and there has always been a firm 'no a" (in 26 reviews)
- "Great benefits and a good product" (in 19 reviews)
- "Leadership is excellent and very transparent" (in 14 reviews)
- "Great teams and people to work with!" (in 13 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Iterable and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Aug 7, 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Current Employee, less than 1 yearDenver, CO
Kind Staff, True to Company Values, Honest, Invested
At this time, I do not have any negative opinions of Iterable.1
- 4.0Sep 22, 2023Customer Success ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDenver, CO
Balance Day (first Friday of every month off) Transparent Leadership Clear plan and vision, with a strategy in place to move on Supportive management Leader in the space
Two rounds of layoffs in past 12 months to become profitable sooner Lost or reduced benefits Sustaining growth is becoming more difficult, so we're having to get "creative" with our pricing
Iterable Reviews FAQs
Iterable has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 210 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Iterable to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -14% over the last 12 months.
68% of Iterable employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Iterable 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.