Iterable Reviews

Updated Jun 17, 2021

Found 66 of over 66 reviews

4.7
Iterable Co Founder Andrew Boni (no image)
Andrew Boni
Pros
  • "Fantastic product with seasoned leadership team(in 7 reviews)

• "Amazing work life balance (they hire proactively to make sure you're not overworked on too many things)(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Engg growing pains as the organization grows(in 14 reviews)

• "From an engineering standpoint, the product clearly has growing pains and scaling problem, which exacerbates the on-call experience(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best of all companies!

Jun 3, 2021 - Demand Generation Specialist in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone here is kind, caring, and hard working. Everything is taken as a team approach and asking questions is encouraged.

Cons

You must enjoy your coworkers, as they are all amazing people and a large part of the job. If you don’t, it probably won’t be a good job fit.

Recruiter

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience as an Iterable employee. We're glad to hear we're doing well so far, and we welcome you to reach out to hr@iterable.com if there's anything else you'd like to share, now or in the future.

2. 5.0

Dreamy company!

May 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

With core values of humility, trust, balance and growth mindset, you can imagine that the culture is pretty fantastic. It is more than just words on a slide. Everyone at the company is so kind, there is so much focus on getting to know each other, supporting each other, trusting each other. I'm blown away. I didn't think a company could be this good.

Cons

If you aren't into getting to know your colleagues, or taking time to have fun with each other, this might not be the right fit.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great people, huge opportunity for growth.

May 11, 2021 - Demand Generation Specialist in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture is awesome, everyone on the marketing team will literally drop what they're doing to help you/train you/get a project across the finish line - Opportunities for growth are tremendous. The company is growing fast and that means there's room to grow into potential openings on teams - this is definitely not handed to you but the opportunity is there if you want to take it and put in the time and effort. - Very supportive HR team and executive team - they definitely go the extra mile to make you feel valued and appreciated at the company. - Overall, Iterable is a great place to work. You go to work, love the people you're working with, feel valued, feel heard, and walk away knowing your work is making an impact. You learn a ton and go through challenges but that's what makes the experience even more worthwhile. I wouldn't change my decision to grow my career here for anything.

Cons

- I don't have anything to put in this section, truly.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Powerful and disruptive product backed by a great company!

Mar 3, 2021 - Director in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong product to get behind - great reputation in the market with solid partners True dedication to the success of our customers New sales model and processes for the are a significant improvement both within sales and cross functionally Great place to develop a sales career Caring and thoughtful leadership Incredible benefits and very competitive salary offerings True to the values - work/life balance is a real thing Big $$$$ investment in the employee growth - Internal programs promote inclusivity, learning and development, mentorship, and alignment Smart and talented people to work with

Cons

Feeling some growing pains that come with a high growth company ie. Getting a little bit more "structured" and dropping some of that stage start-up feel, slower turn around/approval process when working with other departments Internal promotion paths could use some clarity

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Have fun!

Jun 17, 2021 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good office environment, free food

Cons

Lack of communication from management, unrealistic expentations

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company - iteration is in the name!

Nov 30, 2020 - Customer Success Manager in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

All of our values as cheesy as it sounds, are lived and breathed here. They are trust, balance, growth mindset, and humility. I don't know about you, but I think that positions the person and the company to be successful. In my time here I've watched Iterable experience your typical growing pains and I really feel there is a strong ear for continuous improvement, which gives a healthy feedback loop across the company whether it's employee satisfaction or product changes. I feel heard here and like my contributions are recognized and matter. It's a great product to work with and if you enjoy a bit of technical curiosity this is a fun and challenging platform to grow with! Also with covid, very responsive teams approaching balance at a human level. Having the first Friday off of each month in addition to unlimited PTO is something I highly value and appreciate.

Cons

Really don't have cons. Growing pains. I think some teams experience bandwidth/ balance challenges, but I know this is a concern that is being discussed and I anticipate will be addressed.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people, perks and culture!

Apr 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The interview process was amazing! So much discussion back and forth and the Iterable team truly makes it their mission to get to know you as a person and learn your background fully. Although there are multiple interviews, each was different and unique in it's own way, allowing you to understand the dynamic aspect of the team.

Cons

Not any so far but will update in the future!

Recruiter

We're so happy to hear you had a positive experience! Thank you for the review, and welcome to the team!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best Place Ever

Apr 20, 2021 - Current Employee in Fresno, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing People - Incredible Product - Strong Culture & Core Values - Competitive Perks & Benefits

Cons

Many employees have zero bandwidth but that's part of working at a high growth startup like Iterable.

Recruiter

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience as an Iterable employee. We're glad to hear we're doing well, and we welcome you to reach out to hr@iterable.com if there's anything else you'd like to share, now or in the future.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic people and thoughtful leadership

Mar 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company cares about employees . Truly lives values of balance, trust, growth mindset and humility. Has handled the challenges of Covid and remote work as well as any company out there.

Cons

Moving fast and heavy workload but all worth it for the incredible results we are seeing.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

It's the people and culture!

Apr 2, 2021 - Technical Support Specialist in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Looking forward to Monday morning and constantly learning.

Cons

Have not found any yet

Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Reviews