Mission: ModCloth is a digitally-native lifestyle brand that serves and celebrates our community, inspires individual style, and helps all women to be the best version of themselves.
I worked at ModCloth full-time (Less than a year)
I absolutely loved working at ModCloth, my entire time there was amazing and I value the opportunity to work there! It was a privilege to work for and among so many talented, visionary, intelligent, warm hearted and supportive C level executives and colleagues. I would recommend working here to anyone that asked, its been an amazing 2 + years there and am so supportive of the direction they're going in. I will be following their future success closely as I know they're destined for more amazing things to come!
- The Executive level team is wonderful to support
- So many opportunities to be involved with various campaigns and departments
- Social media involvement and insight opportunities
- Amazing co-workers
- Daily Inspiration
- Dog friendly office
- Unlimited PTO
- Working from home options
- Great benefits
- Fun team building activities
- Fun office events / parties
- Transparency throughout the company
- Body positivity and all inclusive message and practice
- Amazing support for growth
- Feedback is encouraged
- Amazing training / on boarding
- Free snacks
- Fast paced environment so theres never a dull moment
Seriously can not gush about how much I loved working here, I hope all future and current employees enjoy it as much as I did!
- Would be great to have more meeting rooms at the SF office
- Bathroom situation is less than desirable
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ModCloth (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.
Meet with multiple people of the team and also have a phone call w/ the CEO. It was a great experience and very thorough. They provided a great understanding of what it would be like to work for the company and what the role would be like.