AZAD Technology Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

Hadi Asgharzadeh

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Excited about AZAD"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at AZAD Technology Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have really enjoyed working with this company and my resource manager. Their professionalism stood out among the crowd through their career guidance, resume review, and interview preparation. Communication was a strength which I could count on; they were courteous, timely, and thorough resulting in an advocate getting me in the door for interviews, and subsequently, being hired.

Cons

I highly recommend anyone seeking a solid advocate who goes the extra mile to ensure a great fit between perspective employee, and potential employer.

2. "Only has an interview there at azad years back."

Former Freelancer - High Tech Pro in Beaverton, OR
    Former Freelancer - High Tech Pro in Beaverton, OR

Pros

I did not experience anything positive about this firm.

Cons

A recruiter called me over and he did not have anything close to my skills set. He was extremely rude and unprofessional. This is very fundamental that they do not even understand that employees are the people who bring them money in the outsourcing industry. I am glad I did not work "for" them. And I believe in some of the negative posts here about them. A company like that has no position in the work place anywhere.

Advice to Management

Fold it up, cash it out.

"happy with my experience"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Portland, OR

I have been working at AZAD Technology Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I started my employment search about a year ago - met and spoke with a few firms in the Portland area. How azad stood out and inevitably why I decided to work with them, was how much time and effort they spent with me to make sure I put my best foot forward meeting the client. I appreciated their transparency, knowledge of the client and the market and their thoroughness all throughout the process. In the end, I was selected for the project -- it has been over a year since i joined, I still feel the same amount of commitment and support from them.

Cons

i would recommend to a friend or colleague

"Solid consulting firm"

Former Employee - Business Analyst
    Former Employee - Business Analyst

I worked at AZAD Technology Partners full-time

Pros

Well networked company. Always had continuous and interesting opportunities for me -- granted me the ability to take my career where I wanted.

My Resource Manager and I had great open and honest communication. They always worked with me through professional and even personal obstacles.

Cons

No cons to share. I worked with them all the way to retirement. If you are interested in consulting, this is a great company to work with.

5. "Unique Approach to Consulting"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Portland, OR

Pros

Opportunity to work on a variety of projects that consist of varying technologies within different environments.
    Stability with long term projects.
    Company that is personable and engaged with you and your work.

Cons

Always could have better medical benefits packages and costs, however I understand that has become more challenging with healthcare industry.

"Excellent company"

Pros

Plenty of opportunities. Interesting work and exposure to different companies and technologies. Compensation reflective of market. Company with good reputation.

Cons

I have a longer commute, but I knew that going into it.

"Bare bones and not particularly supportive / effective in their support"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Portland, OR
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Portland, OR

I worked at AZAD Technology Partners as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Recruiter is very, very personable.
    You'll get a little logo'd swag?
    Better to have a job than to not
    Plenty of communication. So much. No, really.
    Quarterly work socials at various locations ... maybe one in three convenient to where you will be working

Cons

No vacation days, no paid holidays, unwilling to offer them. Will try to lock you into a two year salary freeze regardless of the length of your contract. Prefer to put a happy face on a given work situation as opposed to take the word of the on-the-ground staff who are actually on assignment.
    Clearly don't actually read the 'required' weekly status emails, but then claim they do
    Your hiring contract will say 'irregardless' in the first few paragraphs. This is supposed to be a legally binding agreement. Ridiculous.

Advice to Management

Be aware that you are sending contractors into environments where they will be meeting with and talking to people from other companies. If they all have better deals (compensation, PTO, insurance, etc), your contractors will find out, grow resentful and jump ship.

Get rid of the 'non-compete' clause. It is unenforceable in Oregon and makes you look like complete tools.

"Extremely grateful to the company"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Portland, OR

I have been working at AZAD Technology Partners full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been working for AZAD Technology Partners as a consultant for over 10 years and at this time, I want to express how extremely grateful I am to the company. About 10 years ago, I accepted my first employment opportunity with AZAD and I was very pleased with my experience throughout the entire duration of the project, as I was exposed to numerous new experiences, technologies, and projects. The two subsequent projects were equally gratifying, with not even a week gap between projects. Additionally, AZAD’s management commitment and willingness to accommodate my professional and personal needs and requests, should it have been necessary, made it possible for me to focus on the tasks and successfully complete projects.

Thank you again AZAD for the opportunities I have had the chance to work on for the past decade. I have appreciated working for the firm, and have always been grateful for the rapidity with which the management has been able to redeploy me. I certainly speak highly of AZAD when asked.

Cons

No cons to share at this time

"Excellent company to work for"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at AZAD Technology Partners full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've found that the team at azad genuinely values me as an individual and accurately understands the potential I can bring to the clients that we serve. azad's professionalism is unequaled in today's workplace environment.

Cons

schedules are typically 40 hr work weeks - at times I am pressed to get things done on time, but it does make for a good work life balance.

Advice to Management

Appreciative of the ways this firm has contributed to my career.

"Challenging & interesting projects, professional"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Portland, OR

I have been working at AZAD Technology Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am nearing my 5th year working at AZAD. I’ve worked as a Consultant for various companies, but my experience at AZAD has been overall very fulfilling. This company is great example of how business should be conducted - with professionalism. They also have been a strong advocate for me since day one, which I greatly appreciate, and it they’ll work hard to ensure you are successful.

Cons

Health benefits are a bit expensive, but you do get what you pay for at least.