Accord Innovations Reviews
90% would recommend to a friend
(35 total reviews)
The latest conversations about Tech
10 hours ago
So I got fired from a help desk job after 4 days with zero warning and vague reason. The only reason given was 'behavioral differences'. What sucks the most is that I wasn't even treated like a person in the termination process, they just showed up after my lunch to say "it's not working out" and in less than a minute of me asking questions in a shocked state was escorted out by an armed security guard. After reanalyzing the company, there was a lot of red flags that screamed "don't work here".
3 hours ago
Follow up with questions whenever you feel like you've admitted a weakness in an interview. I was once asked if I know a language, answered that I'm learning it and am through concepts XYZ. The interviewer went "so you're at a basic level" to which I agreed. I later got an offer based on other skills, so I guess all's well that ends well. But when I started the job, I found out that no one else on the team has even heard of XYZ 🤦 Missed opportunity to rebound an interview point.
Got a burning question about Accord Innovations? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Accord Innovations employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The Management is always behind & support to our each & every employee." (in 9 reviews)
- "I am very happy with the work culture over here which is very much employee friendly." (in 4 reviews)
- "1.Decent salaries." (in 4 reviews)
- "Friendly team and many out of work activities will be conducted to distress employees." (in 3 reviews)
Found 35 of over 51 reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Sep 21, 2023Talent Acquisition SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearVisakhapatnam
You can know how to deal with other company politics once you join here , technically you cannot be strong enough , but you will be adapted to the environment that say family and play with your career .
They do not help you with BGV . As they have many negative minded politics playing inside the company , From the HR till the Management level , speaks sweet , but the company is not beneficial for a recruiters career . My suggestion for a recruiter to have a skill, and find a job with your skill, and never have any hope that BGV will be cleared from them.3
- 5.0Aug 27, 2023Senior Oracle Developer/DesignerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearKuala Lumpur
1 Clear communication from Management 2 Follow the process very strictly
Nothing for now started working one month, need some more time to identify
- 5.0Jun 6, 2023Recruitment ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBangkok
- Supportive Management - Friendly & Flexible Policies - Inputs are Appreciated & Implemented - Keep Employee Need First - HR Keep Checking with Staff Basis - Work Life Balance
- Nothing as of Now
- 5.0May 9, 2023Chief Operating OfficerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsKuala Lumpur
A very good working environment set up Friendly colleagues Wonderful infrastructure Excellent chance to grow together with the company
I don’t see cons as such.
- 4.0Apr 16, 2023HR StaffCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearJakarta
flexible hours, and provide opportunities for growth
the mapping of responsibilities is not appropriate and there is no standard SOP
- 5.0Jan 2, 2023Operations ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsKuala Lumpur
-Management is highly professional and understanding. -Work Life Balance -Lot of chances to grow n learn.
Nothing to worry about as such.
Accord Innovations Reviews FAQs
Accord Innovations has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 51 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Accord Innovations to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
90% of Accord Innovations employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Accord Innovations 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.