Action Property Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2019

Found 124 reviews

4.3
Matthew Holbrook
Pros
  • "Working for Action Property Management was a great experience for me, it allowed to work in a diverse and professional environment(in 13 reviews)

• "Having worked for some cutthroat organizations (Red Bull NA) , Action Property Management is a refreshing change of pace(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are currently no cons to document(in 6 reviews)

• "Property management, as an industry, doesn't have the best benefits or perks(in 3 reviews)

1. "Great company."

Former Employee - Front Desk Associate in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Action Property Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

Quality employer all-around. Good shift times and management genuinely cares for staff.

Cons

Their are many tiers to pass communication through.

Action Property Management2019-07-28
  2. "Great Support"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Action Property Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked at Action for a little over 2 years and the account load has been manageable and the support from senior management really shows. Action truly values their employees.

Cons

There are no cons here at Action.

Action Property Management2019-07-02
  3. "Irvine Corporate Office is Friendly and Fun!"

Current Employee - Accounting

Pros

Action hires friendly, down to earth people. The Action values are of the most importance to the CEOs and include "Mastering the Art of Celebration" which means that the company likes to have lots of fun. Also, Action is very open to growth within the company. Employees in entry level positions work their way up and into different departments that better suit them often.

Cons

Only 5 PTO days per year are offered for the first two years of employment which I consider pretty low. Sick time is accumulated quickly in the meantime, a reasonable amount of holiday time is offered, and PTO jumps higher after two years so it's worth it push past the first two years.

Action Property Management2019-06-18
  4. "Great Work Environment"

Current Employee - Office Assistant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Action Property Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people I work with are amazing and helpful and always willing to see me succeed, great team effort and the company really cares about its employees.

Cons

sometimes things can get stressful but that's going to be at any job.

Action Property Management2019-06-13
  5. "A Cultures and Values Motivated Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Office Assistant in Corona, CA

Pros

Building a family with those you spend most of your time with

Cons

There are currently no cons to document.

Action Property Management2019-06-13
  6. "Great company that shows a passion for people and their values"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Action Property Management part-time for less than a year

Pros

- Everyone employed with Action Property Management is friendly, respectful and encourages each other to succeed - Emphasis on company values is portrayed in daily interactions - Room for growth within the company - Helpful resources and management - Great work/life balance and flexibility

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing living out the Action values!

Action Property Management2019-06-13
  7. "Excellent Culture of Teamwork and Respect"

Current Employee - Decline for Anonymity in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Absolute integrity and commitment to the corporate value statement. Upper management in my experience is ethical and fair, collaborative and egalitarian. Having worked for some cutthroat organizations (Red Bull NA) , Action Property Management is a refreshing change of pace. They are hard working, cost conscious, and driven to add value to their customer base. They do not sacrifice their employees to achieve this.

Cons

Too soon to tell. Is a fairly flat organization, I am looking for opportunities to create an opportunity to stand out and subsequently advance my career.

Advice to Management

Maintain integrity and commitment to your values, things will continue to fall into place. Keep growing market share.

Action Property Management2019-06-14
  8. "Great company with strong emphasis on teamwork and values!"

Current Employee - General Manager in San Diego, CA

Pros

Strong support system for new employees. Teamwork. Competitive Benefits. Ethics and Values are taught and implemented throughout the company.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Continue the great work! The training and values seminars are really helping create and advance an already strong company culture.

9. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Community Manager

Pros

Action Property Management is a large company, but it feels like a small family. Your supervisors and higher ups truly care about you and your success. They want you to grow with Action and as an individual. There is a lot of growth within the company and Action provides beneficial training.

Cons

At times it can be difficult to find someone to help you with a question or task

Action Property Management2019-06-12
  10. "Amazing Working Community"

Current Employee - Community Care Reception in Irvine, CA

Pros

Action is true to their stated values--It is a very friendly, positive working environment where each team member is respected and valued.

Cons

It is in Irvine, so the commute is always an issue when traveling to and from North OC.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good hiring and managing practices you use -- I would say it's working.

Found 124 reviews