challenging, agile development process, collaborative team
i would say sticking with one single technology which is .net
- Lots of room for advancement
- Friendly atmosphere
- Lots of learning can be done here
- Great place to build a CV
- communication could be better at times
- sometimes it can be very unstructured
- not enough feedback on performance
Advice to Management
Provide in depth performance reviews for employees with clear guidelines and deliverables. Balance the anticipated growth with the actual staffing capabilities; sometimes the goals are way too ambitious given the staff available.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?