AnswerFirst Reviews

Updated Apr 26, 2021

4.6
AnswerFirst CEO & President Matt Herron  (no image)
Matt Herron
Pros
  • "Remote , work from home opportunity(in 22 reviews)

• "Work from home, flexible scheduling, friendly coworkers(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Working from home can also have its cons because you don't get to interact with others as much as you would like(in 5 reviews)

• "I do miss the face to face time with coworkers but we have the flexibility of ryver chat to stay connected(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Love it!

Apr 26, 2021 - Answering Service Operator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone helps one another. First job I've had where people genuinely care.

Cons

It's not for everyone. You have to be able to read quickly and follow a set script.

HR and Operations Manager

Thank you for your genuine feedback on your experience as an employee here at AnswerFirst! We appreciate this feedback more than you know and thank you for all you do for AnswerFirst!

2. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

ANSWERING SERVICE

Apr 22, 2021 - Answering Service Operator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good hours, flexible, someone always there to help you.

Cons

I don't really have any

HR and Operations Manager

Thank you for your time with us and your feedback is appreciated. We would have loved to know how we could have served you better.

3. 5.0

Great place to work

Mar 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good training and good management.

Cons

Sometimes communication could be better

HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. Communication is always a priority and we will look for ways to improve upon this. We encourage you to share your suggestions with management if there is a specific area you would like to see us to focus on.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company to worth with

Oct 8, 2020 - CSP in West Palm Beach, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, understanding staff, the leaders that will work with you that helps you grow.

Cons

I would like better health benefits that is affordable.

HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback. Our goal is to offer our employees the most affordable health coverage for a company our size and will continue to review all options. Thank you for all you do for AnswerFirst!

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent experience

Jan 3, 2021 - Dispatcher
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote , work from home opportunity

Cons

Some companies serviced seemed less honest, ex: some moving companies, some attorneys

HR Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Vetting clients before they partner with us is part of our account setup process. We also rely on our staff to share any client concerns with us so the concern may be addressed. We do not support dishonesty in any form and we are sorry to hear you felt this way.

6. 4.0

Great Company

Sep 14, 2020 - Csr3
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, wonderful management team.

Cons

Potential long shifts, short breaks.

HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable opinion. Your happiness as an employee is very important to us. Feel free to discuss your schedule concerns with your management team and see if an adjustment to your schedule length or breaks can be adjusted if that is not working for you.

7. 5.0

Great place to work!

Sep 10, 2019 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best place I’ve ever worked, hands down. Management and owners really care about you as an individual. Your day is never the same, each call or task is something new. Management values input of employees and encourages us to provide feedback about processes or account updates and implements them. A lot of my coworkers are more like family now, even in a remote setting. Pay is pretty great, considering how much you save by not commuting or having to dress up every day!

Cons

Virtual environment can be a challenge to both provide and receive feedback. Some people may find it difficult to find a work/life balance when their work environment is at home, my advice is to get out as much as possible when you’re not working!

HR Coordinator

Thank you so much for your honest feedback! Your real life perspective of what it is like to work remote is invaluable to any perspective candidate considering a job like this. Thank you for all you do for AnswerFirst!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome Company

Dec 17, 2019 - Customer Service Representative in Gainesville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I work with some awesome coworkers! Management is always there for suggestion and help. You can't beat the pay ! Your hours are as flexible as you are. Its more than a answering service its a job you see yourself coming in on your days off.

Cons

I do miss the face to face time with coworkers but we have the flexibility of ryver chat to stay connected. We have several outings a year that everyone can attend.

Human Resource Coordinator

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate all your hard work and dedication to AnswerFirst and our clients. We are who we are because of employees like you!

9. 5.0

Excellent employer!

Jul 2, 2019 - Customer in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

After a year, I can honestly say that this is the best company I've worked for. CSP remote work is not always easy but the staff support you so greatly. I've never worked in a remote position where I was so supported as I have with AF. If you have a work ethic and understand you need to do what is asked of you. You will have a wonderful career with them. The ladder is high and available for all.

Cons

None, really. I'm appreciative of their support, training and what a great job to work in my PJs!

1 person found this review helpful

HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! Your perspective is the reality of AnswerFirst. We appreciate those who do their job and add value to AnswerFirst. Our employees really make the difference and we can't thank you enough for all you do for AnswerFirst!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

It cant get any better!!!!

May 15, 2019 - CSP in West Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Off and on since college I've worked for many different answering services and this one is by far the best! I've been with the company well over 4 years and plan on staying put. This is the first job I've ever had where I don't "dread" coming to work but am happy and fulfilled about my work. I've seen this company grow over the years and it has risen to become the cream of the crop! They keep up with the innovations that technology has brought in order to serve their customers with professionalism and efficiency. It is exciting to work for a company that genuinely cares for its employee's happiness along with "white glove" servicing to their clients. I don't refer to my co-workers as co-workers but as my "AnswerFirst Family"

Cons

Because we are a virtual company I miss seeing people in person as much as I would want to.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Coordinator

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! AnswerFirst is a family and we care about each and every one of you. We would not be who we are without all of our employees, especially ones like you! Thank you for all you do for AnswerFirst!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 90 Reviews