KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

AnswerFirst Reviews

Updated Apr 26, 2022

Found 145 of over 146 reviews

4.5
AnswerFirst CEO & President Matt Herron  (no image)
Matt Herron

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of AnswerFirst and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Newbie

Mar 26, 2022 - Operator in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Someone is always when your in need of help *You will never fail. Your success is there success *You are assign to a buddy, that said you wont feel alone as a newbie *They work with your schedule not vise versa *You wont just have new coworker. You will have a new Fam. They sincerely care

Cons

*You will sometimes receive unpleasable callers. *Break time is 30/30 and can't be change

HR and Operations Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience with us so far! We are happy to hear things are going well and hope that you will keep us updated as you progress. Please reach out to the Scheduling Coordinator regarding your breaks. We do offer a full hour break if two 30 minute breaks is not your preference.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Don't do it

Apr 26, 2022 - CSP - Client Service Professional
    Business Outlook

Pros

None, they don't like that you have medical issues at all

Cons

There are none, they are not a good business.

1 person found this review helpful

HR and Operations Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while working with AnswerFirst. We are saddened to hear this is how you feel about your time working here. We take statements like yours very seriously and would like to know more about why you felt this way. That being said, we will have to agree to disagree with your review. More specifically your response "If you have any medical issues they will fire you for something they "investigated" - as we do not investigate medical issues. We are more than accommodating when it comes to medical issues of our employees. We do have a policy on Ethical Standards that insists on the highest ethical standards in conducting our business and any violations of this policy would be investigated. Again, we would be happy to discuss this further with you if you would like to contact us directly. We do wish you the best and thank you for your time!

3. 5.0

AMAZING COMPANY

Mar 10, 2022 - CSP - Client Service Professional in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Real Job Growth, Competitive Salary, Management and Co-workers, Team Environment even though you work from home, Great In Depth Training, Company Culture, Incentives, Raffles

Cons

hmmmmmmmm... I'm thinking really hard and honestly cannot think of one

HR and Operations Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We think you are pretty amazing too! Our Culture is something we are very proud of and hope to continue making people feel like they have joined a family at AnswerFirst. Be sure to keep us updated on how we are doing.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Training For First Time At Home Workers!

Mar 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best training programs I ever experienced.

Cons

You are going to talk a lot!

HR and Operations Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to know our training exceeded your expectations. Julie and Shermi along with our other trainers really love what they do and enjoy helping others achieve success. We hope to continue to serve you well during your career with AnswerFirst. Please continue to let us know how we're doing.

5. 5.0

My Experience

Mar 2, 2022 - Customer Service Professional (CSP)
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience with AnswerFirst has been very enjoyable. From the very beginning at the inception of training, my trainers Julieann and Shermi have patiently made sure they have provided me with the tools and knowledge needed to be successful in my role. But what is exceptional is that you are not thrown to the wolves after training. Including the trainers, the shift leads like Karen, Jaime, Jenna, and Janet have all avail themselves providing feedback and encouragement reminding me that I have their support, backing, and that we are all a part of the same team. Finally I have been provided with additional direct support from fellow CSP's such as Janee that has been phenomenal. So, without a shadow of doubt AnswerFirst is dedicated and invested in making me as successful as possible.

Cons

I have not found any drawbacks to working with AnswerFirst.

HR and Operations Manager

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us! It is great to hear Julieann and Shermi gave you the tools to be successful in your career with AnswerFirst and that this has continued with help from our Shift Lead team. We will be sure to let them know how great they are doing. Consistency is very important to us to offer the same opportunities to everyone which is why the criteria is in place to advance to the next level. You should discuss your career path goals with your management team so they can help you to achieve that as quickly as possible. Be sure to keep us updated on how we are doing. We wish you much success!

6. 4.0

AnswerFirst is Always There

Mar 1, 2022 - Customer Service Professional
    Business Outlook

Pros

The trainers are a group of amazing people and I have never seen such a diverse group of trainers and each has a diverse and distinctive style of training that really sticks with you into your career.

Cons

You have to deal with different personalities and people who feel they are entitled but if you can get past the different personalities and attitudes then you have found yourself a career of a lifetime.

HR and Operations Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience thus far with us and hope that we can improve in the area of positive affirmations to serve you better going forward!

7. 5.0

great

Feb 12, 2022 - CSP - Client Service Professional in Pensacola, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

i like training the people

Cons

cant think of any cons

HR and Operations Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

great company

Jan 24, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

get to work at home in peace

Cons

not being able to work with others .

HR and Operations Manager

We think you are pretty great too! Thank you for your dedication to AnswerFirst, we hope to continue to serve you well.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love this company

Jan 22, 2022 - CSP - Client Service Professional
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, you can even trade hours and pay

Cons

I can't think if anything

HR and Operations Manager

We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback with us and thank you for all you do for AnswerFirst!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Jan 15, 2022 - Virtual Receptionist in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely flexible schedule, kind and understanding management, great pay.

Cons

I have no cons at all.

HR and Operations Manager

Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated! We're happy to hear there are no cons at this time. We are always listening if you have any suggestions or feedback in the future.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 145 Reviews

AnswerFirst Reviews FAQs

AnswerFirst has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 146 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at AnswerFirst to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, AnswerFirst employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at AnswerFirst. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

92% of AnswerFirst employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AnswerFirst 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at AnswerFirst to be culture, management, career development and the cons to be workplace, benefits.

Popular Careers with AnswerFirst Job Seekers