The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Appster? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Appster employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The work culture is amazing and all play hard to keep the company growing." (in 16 reviews)
- "CEOs and some leaders try to have good culture" (in 16 reviews)
- "Work from home is available" (in 13 reviews)
- "The work culture and working environment was awesome and you can feel a very positive vibes." (in 10 reviews)
- "Free food and sometimes free drinks also!!!!" (in 9 reviews)
- "1. Totally Biased Management." (in 8 reviews)
- "Only cons left because of some bad managers and i mean really bad and everyone knows for whom i'm writing this" (in 7 reviews)
- "No work life balance in the company" (in 7 reviews)
- "Bad politics for idea people" (in 4 reviews)
- "Some project managers are bossy" (in 4 reviews)
Found 227 of over 249 reviews
Updated Feb 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.0Feb 5, 2023Product OwnerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
You didn't feel bad while defrauding clients because it was encouraged by management.
Sometimes you felt bad while defrauding the clients because of your conscience.
- 5.0Aug 12, 2022Chief Financial OfficerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMelbourne
it was an experience which you might not have again. Working with Mark and Joshia was not easy
nothing cons. all good except the founder does not listen
Appster Reviews FAQs
Appster has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 249 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Appster to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
68% of Appster employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Appster 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.