KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Ark Solutions Reviews

Updated Apr 19, 2022

Found 78 of over 93 reviews

4.7
Ark Solutions President Bhavna Vasisht (no image)
Bhavna Vasisht

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great

Apr 19, 2022 - Anonymous in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great, I’m happy with all aspects of my job.

Cons

This section requires a 5 word minimum.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

If you have common sense and a good work ethic you’ll do great

Dec 7, 2021 - Anonymous in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

For the right person, Ark Solutions is a great place to work. You must be able to follow directions and keep yourself motivated without waiting on your managers to tell you what to do. Anyone who complained about management either had run-ins with them because they tried to do things their own way (which from what I saw was always inefficient), or because they legitimately weren’t even doing their jobs. I can’t believe I have to say this, but if you do the opposite of what your managers ask you to do, they’re going to call you out on your BS, and yes, you might even lose your job. Don’t expect to be given “recognition” just because you bring yourself into the office. You’ll need to put in work and effort in order to gain respect. If you have common sense and a good work ethic, working here can work wonders for your professional development. You’ll have the recourses and support to learn whatever skills you’re interested in, and management is always happy to help their employees however they can. I can tell you from experience that your managers WANT to see you happy, and they’re all about facilitating your success in any way they can. Anyone who says otherwise falls into the category of people that expect everything to be handed to them for free.

Cons

The only thing that could’ve been better was the benefits, which was surprising for a company that invested so much into us in all other areas.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

So glad I chose Ark!

Apr 11, 2022 - Sales in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started working here during COVID, so my review is based on completely working from home. I had heard good things about working here before and I cannot be more happy and PROUD to be working for this company. Their onboarding process was done virtually yet I didn’t feel as though it lacked in any way. My managers and coworkers go above and beyond to make sure that I’m successful. On top of that, the culture while working from home is unlike anything I’ve seen. The ability to make new hires and all employees feel included virtually has been exceptional. Everything that they do makes you feel proud to work for a company that is inclusive, welcoming, and most importantly wants you to be successful.

Cons

The hours can run late at times, but you usually have flexibility around when that happens.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I love my job!

Apr 19, 2022 - Tax Associate in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working here is one of the best decisions I've made. I've worked in the tax department for over a year now and I've learned so much. My managers have been nothing but supportive and helpful during these WFH months. I'm excited to continue to grow at this company and I would recommend it to anyone who's excited to learn and develop more as a professional, and to join a great work family!

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Refreshing working with communicative management team

Feb 9, 2022 - Recruiter in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really like working here! After working a job where my managers would wait for me to do things wrong just to belittle me because I didn’t know any better, working with communicative managers that lay out a clear set of expectations and procedures from day one is refreshing. I finally feel appreciated and valuable to the company. I’m just upset with myself that I accepted that kind of treatment for as long as I did! It’s great to see that there are still companies that care about their employees’ well-being.

Cons

There is A LOT to learn in a short amount of time! I don’t like asking too many questions so that’s been kinda stressful for me. Other than that, I haven’t noticed anything I don’t like.

6. 5.0

Working as a consultant

Jan 7, 2022 - Consultant in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting work, and it’s challenging enough to keep me on my toes. I’m always learning something new with each client, even after working here for over 2 years. Compensation is fantastic, don’t have any complaints there. Work/life balance is good too. I love that I can have a job I’m proud of without sacrificing my personal life for it. My coworkers are friendly and easy to work with. I can always turn to them if I’m stumped during my assignments. Management’s also a great recourse for questions. The CEO is involved with us and checks in with his staff on a regular basis. Having the ability to communicate with him directly gives you the ability to get a concise idea of his expectations, which is always a plus.

Cons

I’m a huge fan of office parties and company events and, unfortunately, we’re lacking in that area.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

My experience

Dec 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

PAY & BENEFITS This is where the company really shines. The pay is insane and add in the bonuses and the fact that they give regular raises to the top performers, the limit is even higher than the sky! Benefits are good too. WORK ENVIRONMENT Very professional. I’m not buddy-buddy with everyone in the office but we get along well enough. COWORKERS My coworkers are nice. I’ve learned a lot from a few of them and the other ones are always respectful and kind when we’re conversing or if I have a question. MANAGEMENT Not bad. Some of the managers are bad, but what company can’t say the same? I stick to directing all my questions and comments to the ones who are nice and I don’t have any issues. CLIENTS Sometimes they take your advice, sometimes they don’t. You can’t win every battle. OVERALL Overall I enjoy working at Ark Solutions and would recommend it to anyone considering applying here.

Cons

I said everything I needed to say in the previous section.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Growth Oppertunities

Mar 2, 2022 - Senior Manager, Finance in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with ARK Solutions for 6+ years. In that time I have seen a lot of growth in the company and in myself. This company allows a person to achieve financially and professionally. Management does of good job of overseeing your work while giving industry tips and tricks to be more efficient. It is a positive working environment with great co-workers.

Cons

The work is fast paced and you have to be organized to be successful.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great work Experiance

Mar 8, 2022 - Senior Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always helped with my Job and made so easy on my H1B Process even it took some time for me to get a chance to picked up. Always i had a great conversation when ever i get a chance to talk to them and also very quick to respond when there is a need. Even on Weekends. Happy to work with them and to have a better future

Cons

I Don't see any at the moment

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Smart, honest leadership

Apr 11, 2022 - Anonymous in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I liked working here. Leadership consisted of smart, honest people who knew what they were doing.

Cons

There were some issues like with any job, but they were always looking for ways to improve.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Reviews

Ark Solutions Reviews FAQs

Ark Solutions has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 93 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Ark Solutions to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 29% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Ark Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Ark Solutions. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.

92% of Ark Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ark Solutions 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Ark Solutions to be career development, management, culture and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, senior leadership, benefits.

Popular Careers with Ark Solutions Job Seekers