Ark Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ark Solutions

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ark Solutions (Reston, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly from beginning to end. The recruiter was responsive and attentive, and I moved quickly to an in person interview. I was impressed by how vested Ark Solutions was in the interview process and their down selected candidates. I received some very frank and valuable feedback and insight from my interviewer (company CEO), and left with a very positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my short term career goals, as well as what attracted me to the position/type of work I applied for.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ark Solutions.

Interview

Phone calls with company recruiter, then with company CEO. This was followed with a couple of more phone calls for the salary negotiation phase of the process. And then accepted.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ark Solutions (Reston, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

Telephonic Interview Followed by Panel Discussion
    First I was contacted by the recruiter for interview. This was a telephonic round. It went f smooth after which there was a written test. There was a 1:1 interview followed by the panel discussion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Smooth

SSE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ark Solutions in January 2010.

Interview

It was a good exp