AwardSpring Reviews | Glassdoor

AwardSpring Reviews

4.0
Kurt H. Reilly

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Excellent culture + rewarding work = great job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at AwardSpring full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company culture advocates collaboration, customer focus and innovation. There is a strong desire to do the right thing for the company and its customer base all of the time. The company also works hard to make a great product that will have a lasting impact in the higher education/foundation marketplace.

Cons

Smaller company means fewer positions and thus less opportunity to grow management careers. However, there is a strong focus on skill development and the smaller environment allows people to work outside their comfort zone if they choose.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on growth of the company through maintaining a strong culture and a committed customer base. Do not allow growth to impede company culture.

2. "Regional Sales Manager"

I worked at AwardSpring full-time

Pros

The environment and culture were pretty exciting....especially at first. I really liked the most of the people that I worked with.

Cons

There are a limited number of potential customers. They expect you to call them every two weeks and ask for a sale. The customers were very frustrated.

Advice to Management

Provide each of the sales people with a larger pool of potential customers. I think that they are trying to improve the working environment. It will probably get there.