KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome product awesome owners

Mar 30, 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company cares about its people and its product. Client focussed. Internal comms are efficient

Cons

Not many to consider at all

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Balance Point

Sep 28, 2020 - Payroll Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Can’t think of cons for this company

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

It has been really eye-opening working for supportive management!!.

Apr 8, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers, great environment, lots of positive support and feedback, fantastic training, totally understanding upper management, everyone is open to suggestions. When I was first hired, Balance Point was super accommodating to my job status and really bent over backward to work with my schedule until my former employer found a replacement for me to train. They trained me expertly and answer my questions as we go along, with extreme consideration to the fact that I have plenty of experience in marketing and writing, but don't know everything about payroll yet.

Cons

hmmmmm....we can't bring our dogs to work? is that a con? i took a decent pay cut because of my previous job title/responsibility, but salary definitely seems standard for this industry.

4. 5.0

Implementation Specialist

Apr 8, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best payroll company that I worked for. The owners to co workers are top notch and awesome to work with. My manager is always there for me and a pleasure to work for. The pay, paid time off and flex Fridays in the summer are hands down unbeatable.

Cons

At this point there are no cons that I can think of since I enjoy coming to work and performing my job in a nice relaxing environment.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Relaxed atmosphere with Great Co-workers and Owners.

Apr 8, 2015 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a great location. My co-workers are great to work with. Ability to grow with the company. Owners take very good care of their workers.

Cons

Gets busy at year end, but that would be with any payroll company because it is just the nature if the business. I really do not have any other Negative feedback.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome work environment!

Apr 8, 2015 - Sales in Glen Rock, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, owners that truly care about their employees, collaborative environment that believes everyone's ideas are important and have the potential to positively affect our clients. Service and execution is a team effort... and we go all hands on deck whenever a project needs completion.

Cons

none that I have experienced!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work at, great people to work for

Apr 8, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Glen Rock, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Strong sense of community -Flexible summer hours -Generous Comp -Great coworkers -Fun Environment

Cons

Only major downside is not the company, but the industry. The busy season will always be during the holidays which becomes pretty taxing.

8. 5.0

Office Manager

Apr 8, 2015 -  in Glen Rock, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. The four owners are down to earth guys, each with a great sense of humor and friendly as can be. They make it as little a corporate atmosphere, if at all.

Cons

Since we are a payroll company, we need to be there for our clients, so there are only a select few Holidays we get scheduled off.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

CPP

Apr 8, 2015 - Cpp in Glen Rock, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy coming to work everyday. The owners have done a great job of making their employees feel valued. The environment is great and it helps make our jobs that much better. I would recommend BP every time!! It is truly a great place to be.

Cons

There really aren't very many downsides to BP. Great place to be!

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Time Working There

Dec 17, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent, hands on staff that is always willing to work with me if there is ever any kind of difficulty

Cons

The business can be a little bit tough to learn in the beginning, but once you get the hang of it you're let loose.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews