Found 138 of over 148 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management and Extensive hours" (in 13 reviews)
- "However, after the program I was placed on a large project with a different manager who had a long list of not getting along with people, had never managed anyone before, and had low emotional intelligence." (in 5 reviews)
- "Discount with upper management and hard to get promoted." (in 4 reviews)
- "Long hours and a hard work life balance" (in 3 reviews)
- "Growth is expanding and training is not quite developed as of yet." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Buckeye Partners and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Oct 16, 2023Information TechnologyCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Only Pay and benefits as other aspects have gotten worse.
Lack of new hire or promotions for people in IT as they continue to use contractors. Also,promises of IT for IT projects a joke as new tool rolled out to it would not have been rolled out to business departments with the defects. No clear vision from IT Management.
- 4.0Sep 10, 2023OperatorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCleveland, OH
Income, Flexibility, Perks, room to advance.
OTJ Training was not ideal. Rotating shifts isn't either.
- 3.0Aug 29, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Above average 401k match. Safety focused. Good hybrid work schedule enables flexibility.
Lack of incentive to overperform. Bonus not tied to individual performance despite company claims. Limited career path opportunities.
- 4.0Jul 5, 2023Terminal OperatorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsIngleside, TX
Good team environment. Good job security. 401k is excellent. Benefits are good. Pay is ok but can be better. Paid weekly.
Lack of OT opportunities. Operations development needs a lot of work. Raises and promotions are scarce!
- 4.0Jun 8, 2023Senior BI AnalystFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHouston, TX
Flexible work hours and I found it easy to balance between work and life
Lack of qualified and effective mid-level leadership. Team moral was not very positive.
- 2.0Sep 2, 2022Operations AssistantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPittsburgh, PA
Good retirement package and okay benefits. People at the corporate office were warm, welcoming, and hard working. Safety first culture for those in the field.
Major sexism and sexual harassment going on in the field offices and little to no diversity. Management (all older white men) turns a blind eye to those that report it and are retaliated against. No opportunities for advancement or additional training. The staff at the field offices have little to no direction or oversight. The ideals at the corporate level are just not effectively conveyed to the field offices. Training is non-existent and field offices simply do not have any direction other than try not to spend any money and make sure there are no workplace injuries. Regions have not had budgets to work from for the past few years since company was acquiredby IFM, so everyone is flying blind in terms of the finances which is a recipe for disaster.1
- 3.0Jan 11, 2023No Answer to PositionCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Depending on team, tons of flexibility and work/life balance. 401k match is outstanding. No real office drama and people you work with are very hardworking and care about what they do each day. We are in a brand new building that is beautiful and close to so much. Laid back atmosphere, depending on team.
No room for growth, unless you're an engineer, manager, or in IT and want to travel a lot. Seems like the same people get promoted or change jobs over and over and over again. Pay is OK and from what I hear ( I don't use the medical benefits) they are not great anymore. Since we merged or got bought out by IFM, its a different company. Not the same Buckeye it once was and not in a good way. Some teams are extremely overworked and short staffed.2
- 4.0Jul 7, 2023Terminal OperatorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCorpus Christi, TX
Great place to learn, 401k is great and work life balance is awesome.
Upper management is not very good, raises are hard to come by.
Buckeye Partners Reviews FAQs
Buckeye Partners has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 148 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Buckeye Partners to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
74% of Buckeye Partners employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Buckeye Partners 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.