KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

CNET Global Solutions Reviews

Updated Jan 5, 2022

Found 86 of over 91 reviews

4.7
Pros
  • "I'm working with CNET Global Solutions for more than 4 years(in 18 reviews)

• "I worked for CNET Global Solutions as a full-time employee for 1 year 11 months(in 14 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I don’t see any cons as far as I know(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good

Jan 5, 2022 - Quality Assurance
      Business Outlook

Pros

good place to work for.

Cons

Average salary delay in response

2. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good experience

Jul 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management is personable and transparent. They are helpful in terms of career development. They have a good foot print beyond Texas.

Cons

There is very little to complain about. Work is challenging enough to keep you engaged. Really, Not much to say here.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

CNET is the Most Trustworthy Employer

Dec 7, 2020 - Software Developer in O'Fallon, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been the member of the CNET family since more than 5 years and I was never in doubt or in jeopardy in maintaining my status any time. Employer is always helpful in every aspect of your work life and takes good care of every employee, very prompt, diligent, very honest and transparent and has very good immigration team. Very much happy to be the part of CNET.

Cons

Nothing I could think of any cons for CNET

4. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great

Mar 30, 2021 - Account Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work with friends

Cons

Too many hours and high expectations

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work

Feb 15, 2021 - Devops Engineer in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with CNET since 2015. The management is great and always supports the employees to learn the latest technologies.

Cons

Nothing I could think of.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work with cutting edge technology

Jun 3, 2020 - Software Developer in Richardson, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Worked at CNET for 5 years and it was a great place to work. They are customer centered and value the well being of their employees. Professionally, CNET has given me a wonderful opportunity to advance my career and be prepared with the cutting edge technology. They always strive for the betterment and incorporates latest technology while supporting/migrating legacy applications. The entire team of CNET is very professional and the management is always willing to hear and address any concerns that an employee might have. They provide services to almost all industries like eComm, banking, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, enterprise businesses, financial firms throughout North America. They do have very strong marketing, sales and management team They did step into cloud space with their own product "Matilda" which is making a lot of noise in the market and grabbing attention from the Fortune clients. The leadership is outstanding and I am waiting to hear all the wonders that they are going to do.

Cons

I haven't noticed any cons working for CNET Global Solutions.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Professionalism & Experience from Top to Bottom

Aug 7, 2020 - Senior Software Developer in Richardson, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Couldn't be a better time to write a review. It's been a complete 10 years since I joined my project through Cnet global and so far I've just had only great experience. They have incredible amount of experienced experts who help and support in terms of anything. They are very professional and manage every individual candidates based on their abilities and skills. My experience has been nothing short of amazing! Their professionalism is through the roof, I highly recommend this Staffing agency if you're looking for work! You won't be disappointed!!. Now they stepped into Product side from last 3 years and very successful in cloud industry. Good luck & Cheers! #Matilda #CloudBasedOrganization #CnetGlobalSolutions

Cons

Not Found yet. Hope to be like this forever

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Excellent place to work

Nov 25, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had the opportunity to work with CNET global solutions for many years, and I was thrilled to work every day. Freedom to choose projects that interest you, ability to switch in and out of projects quite easily. Culture is incredibly nice. People Oriented, good policies, fast growth for consultants.

Cons

Must be on top of the technology to exceed the project expectation.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

An Amazing Company to work for where my wonderful journey started in 2016

Sep 7, 2020 - Bigdata Engineer in Plano, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

It provides a platform with various technologies to render skills. Management is very supportive and takes care of employees welfare. Encourages employees to enhance their skills with latest evolving technologies. Always develops products with cutting edge technologies. One such proven product is Matilda. Flexibility in choosing career paths & guiding through career growth. Company does tremendous immigration paperwork. Myself being on H1B never got any issue and they have taken care very well during renewal/amendment time. Individual mentorship for certification guidance & personal goals.

Cons

More products needs to be developed. health care & benefits can be more better

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Employer for H1

Sep 20, 2020 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been associated with CNET global solutions for more than 2 years. Being on H1B we need a employer like CNET who has strong Management, Immigration, HR and Marketing teams. Employer is responsible and any time reachable. Very prompt and active in addressing the employees issues. I really appreciate the billing transparency and on-time paychecks. One of the best employer for H1s. Management has been very friendly and supportive. Encourages for certifications. Happy to be a part on CNET.

Cons

I don't see any cons so far.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Reviews

CNET Global Solutions Reviews FAQs

94% of CNET Global Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CNET Global Solutions 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at CNET Global Solutions to be benefits, management, career development and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with CNET Global Solutions Job Seekers