CSpring Reviews

57 Comments

Tech

207.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=CSpring~773853
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Amazing company!!!

Apr 7, 2022 - People Operations Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

CSpring has the best culture! The President is amazing and really cares about her employees! Great work-life balance! Great group of employees! Love it here!

Cons

I can't think of any cons!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Headed in the right direction!

May 18, 2022 - Sales Executive in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Like-minded clients that treat engagements as partnerships - Opportunity to contribute to process development and strategy - Great teamates - Leadership team is invested in growth and very engaged with the business - A great place for self-starters

Cons

- Leadership is very busy and juggling lots of responsibilities so sometimes communication is delayed or only lives in their heads - but they are aware of the issue and working to improve

3. 5.0

Great team environment!

Apr 4, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

The past 6 months have been refreshing! Managers and peers recognize your talent and they appreciate it. It is not just talks and corporate slogans, Cspring employees live their values. Your hard work does not go unnoticed. Great culture and a great place to work!

Cons

No cons at this time!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place to work in Indy with great culture

Aug 25, 2021 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company leadership ask for employee feedback, and actually make changes based on it. It is a collaborative and fun environment to work in that is constantly challenging you to do and be better- and people are more than willing to help! Management is very supportive and is always open to talk. Company events and get-togethers are planned, which is helping to get to know fellow peers and help establish a rapport among coworkers. Great benefits and competitive pay. Also has been selected as one of best place to work in Indy.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time.

5. 5.0

I Really Enjoy Working at CSpring

Dec 18, 2020 - Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

2020 and COVID-19 have brought out the true colors of employers. With that said, CSpring has navigated extremely well through the pandemic. Within a day, the company transitioned its entire workforce from being an office-based company still somewhat on paper to being fully-remote and entirely paperless. While there were some minor adjustments along the way, the transition was nearly flawless. There is legitimate trust between the management and the employees, which is essential when working remotely. Everyone has been working a lot, but our work-life balance is still very good. 2020 has been full of challenges, but everyone has pivoted to make the best of it, and our team has come out stronger than ever before.

Cons

Budget cuts at the State level in June/July 2020 resulted in an unexpected sudden loss of client work. However, the CSpring team banded together to do everything possible to try to find other client contracts and/or alternative employment to help those employees find new opportunities. Unfortunately, we weren't able to find work for everyone, so we lost some good people in the process. The silver lining was that it was only a temporary setback, and we have pretty much fully recovered since then.

6. 5.0

Caring Company and Culture

Apr 29, 2021 - Senior Healthcare Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

C-Spring is a company that invests in and cares for employees. It starts from the top with a CEO that takes time to listen to employees. You feel part of the team whether or not you are onsite or at client site. Everyone supports one another and the company allows for employee growth. Great benefits and competitive pay as well.

Cons

Cannot think of any downside.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Cspring experience

Mar 18, 2021 - Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

People care and Development. Job placement Company involvement Employee recognition

Cons

Annual employee Compensation not timely

8. 5.0

Welcoming and Wholesome

Feb 16, 2021 - Senior Software Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family, warm, welcoming, wholesome, giving, pushing you to be better

Cons

None really sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great team and great projects to work on !

Jan 21, 2020 - Director in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture and employees are important to the management and that is evident. People are treated well and cared about holistically....mind, physical health, and spirit. The new is engaging and meaningful. Lots of my work has focused on improving the lives of the people receiving medical care in Indiana and I love that it is making a difference. Lots of autonomy to learn new skills and technology. Personalized professional development plans allow me to learn new technology and business skills. Work/Life balance is the best I have experienced in my career and Management team open door policy is awesome.

Cons

Fast paced so lots is expected Growth has caused many outdated processes to be rewritten and new processes placed where none existed. Sometimes frustrating but getting better every day. During major events downtown (GenCon, Big Ten, FFA, etc) parking can sometimes be difficult

10. 5.0

Amazing environment

Apr 27, 2020 - Individual Contributor in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

CSpring has a great group of people who genuinely care about your wellbeing and success. It’s an exciting place to work with lots of growth potential.

Cons

If working as a consultant, you’re a bit at the mercy of the company to which you’re consulting, which can cause some headaches if you’re placed somewhere that’s less than ideal. But this is a con of consulting in general, not CSpring specifically. In fact, I feel CSpring has done a great job of opening communication channels in order to better understand the hurdles its consultants are facing.

3 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews

CSpring Reviews FAQs

CSpring has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 40 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at CSpring to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CSpring employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CSpring. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

98% of CSpring employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CSpring 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at CSpring to be benefits, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be MISSING VALUE.

Popular Careers with CSpring Job Seekers