Found 2,123 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance and very talented folks who are passionate to solve difficult problems for the customers" (in 276 reviews)
- "Great people and my boss is awesome" (in 165 reviews)
- "Work culture is good and engaging" (in 101 reviews)
- "Good benefits and perks." (in 93 reviews)
- "Culture is good and transparent." (in 69 reviews)
- "low salary hikes" (in 84 reviews)
- "3) Quality of work is poor and management is scared to make changes to make it better and have dubious standards." (in 70 reviews)
- "Growth opportunity are limited" (in 21 reviews)
- "This focus also dictates the selling style, which emphasizes the personal relationships between upper management and a few customers rather than making use of marketing to reach a much broader audience." (in 20 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs should be avoided" (in 13 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cadence Design Systems and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 28, 2023Design Engineer IICurrent Employee
My tasks are interesting, and provide just enough challenge. My manager and mentors are very patient and helpful. Company has unlimited PTO and my colleagues use them wisely; we also have many recharge days.
I haven't found some yet
- 5.0Sep 26, 2023Lead Program ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Work from home. Great pay. Great work/life balance. The people I work with are awesome; they're smart, talented, and kind. Great benefits... Exempt employees get unlimited PTO, 10 sick days, 5 volunteer days, and about 27 designated holiday/recharge days per year. Cadence contributes to HSA for you each year. Medical packages are low cost with great benefits.
I haven't found any cons yet
Hi everyone, I have worked as FPGA prototyping Eng Intern at INTEL for 9 months.I am looking for full time role as in RTL/FPGA Design,synth/PD,if you know any lead please consider. For resume and further information please DM me. Synopsys Inc. Qualcomm Advanced Micro Devices Inc. Intel Corporation NXP Microchip technology Micron Technology IBM Broadcom Inc. Microsoft Samsung MediaTek Infineon Technologies Einfochips Ampere Computing LLC Google Western Digital Renesas Cadence Design System Arm
Asking for a cousin who has just completed his B.Tech from Thapar University. Offer 1 : 11 months as intern with 22k stipend at Cadence Design Systems and post that the offer letter says they will give Full time opportunity if the performance is satisfactory with CTC b/w 10-12 LPA Offer 2 : 6 LPA as Software Engineer at Indegene. Need your expert help
Cadence Design Systems Reviews FAQs
Cadence Design Systems has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 2,508 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Cadence Design Systems to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
89% of Cadence Design Systems employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cadence Design Systems 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.