Caliber Associates Reviews

1. 5.0

great

Jan 6, 2021 - Cashier in Rehobeth, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice people to work with

Cons

too small for my liking

2. 3.0

Growing brokerage firm

Jul 16, 2020 - Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment with opportunities to grow

Cons

The management can be impatient and focus on the negative

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

There are worse places to start, but proceed with caution

Jun 29, 2019 - Sales Associate in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The agency does a pretty good job of keeping real estate simple, and provides good basic training, emphasizing follow up and converting leads. They keep costs minimal, which is crucial at the start. Good looking logo and color scheme. They are fair with the fees and costs. They also do closely supervise your leads and progress. Decent tech. Very diverse group, some fun people. They emphasize online reviews. Maggie provides good sales training. Brokers know the inventory well.

Cons

The management can be impatient and focus on the negative. The training can feel rushed and shouted, and really does not take into account different learning styles. They are also stunningly weak on social media. They do get a large number of website leads.

4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Solid

Sep 12, 2019 - Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment. Agents help each other.

Cons

Open listing model might not fit the current market

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great working atmosphere!

May 4, 2017 - Licensed Real Estate Agent in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can into this industry struggling just to use a computer. They showed extreme patience with my inability to do medial tasks in the beginning. Lots of companies wouldn't have worked with me through issues like that. Even still i closed my first deal within my first 2 weeks in the field and another within the same week. I've been here going on 6 months now. I'm on a team with people i would consider friends first and coworkers second. The energy from everyone in the office is overwhelmingly positive. There is always people to get guidance from. Whether it's someone on your team or not, office managers and receptionists and even the head of the company! We are all given ample tools to succeed. The fact is you get what you put into it! If your willing to work you'll be successful. I couldn't have made a better decision than to start my real estate career at Caliber and i highly recommend them!

Cons

As of now i have nothing bad to say about my experience working at Caliber Associates.

Director of Operations

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are glad that Caliber has helped you overcome your struggles. We wish you all the best!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

May 23, 2017 - Licensed Real Estate Agent in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Caliber is simply the best brokerage that I have had the pleasure of working for. They are a client focused enterprise that puts the client ahead of the deal. They are not simply pushing agents to close more and charge more, but rather encouraging agents to know the market, share information all in order to provide the client the opportunity to make the best decision! It under a year, i was able to reach the TOP 10 agents of the month. In my 2nd year i was able to start and manage my own rental and sales team!

Cons

The company is always improving its technology! In the coming months a new website and CRM system will be introduced, making the experience even faster!

2 people found this review helpful

Director of Operations

Thank you for your feed back and review. We are glad that you are satisfy with your experience at Caliber. We hope to bring the newest advanced technology to the company to improve the workplace and more convenient for every employee.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Incredible Leaders, lots of help, down to earth!

Dec 8, 2017 - Licensed Real Estate Agent in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with caliber for 4 months so far and I cant begin to tell you what an awesome leadership this company has! They truly truly care for all of their associates!! It's not one of those companies that make you meditate, spend thousands of dollars on Tony Robbins, or motivational speakers, they actually TEACH and EDUCATE you about the real estate market and give you one on one training because they WANT to see you succeed. I've interviewed with many firms through out the 5 boroughs and I can truly tell you that this company is the REAL deal if you want to make a career out of this!

Cons

No con's what so ever!

Director of Operations

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are glad that you are satisfy with our company.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Employers, Job and Work Environment!

Jun 11, 2014 - Office Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked at Caliber Associates for over 4 years now I can say firsthand what a great company it is to be a part of. The knowledge I have received in not only Real Estate but technology, accounting, human resources, marketing and advertising has made me a well rounded person. There’s always room for growth; I went from the listing department to executive assistant to office manager in 3 short years. It is a great work environment where everyone is friendly and helpful. Caliber Associates is a place where your ideas are heard and valued. It’s an ideal company to work for and I plan on staying for years to come.

Cons

No cons to list

Director of Operations

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are glad that you had an great experience here!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Agent

Apr 27, 2017 - Real Estate Agent in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Caliber offers daily hands on training that is not typical of most agencies in NYC where you are often given a desk at your own expense and zero guidance. CEO has an open door policy and welcomes questions from all the agents. He encourages a collaborative work environment which has translated into a natural sense of a "team" without the cheesy workshops. Caliber offers the extensive training and support that are necessary to make it in this business in NYC.

Cons

This job requires self motivation to succeed. As an independent contractor your success is squarely on your own shoulders.

Director of Operations

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are glad that Caliber has provided you an amazing experience. We hope that you will continue working for your success!

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Supportive Work Environment!

Oct 2, 2017 - Licensed Real Estate Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Caliber is a great place to work as a real estate agent. They offer one-on-one training and a great family-like environment. Shai Gruber, the head broker, is a great leader and great motivator; he takes a personal interest in the success of all the agents and is always available for any questions or guidance. Caliber is a great place for agents who are starting out, or for experienced agents looking for a great supportive work environment.

Cons

Only con is that of the industry as a whole in that the market can be unstable.

Director of Operations

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are glad that Caliber has provided you a great experience. We wish you all the best.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews