- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Germany - All Cities
- - Bavaria
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Jose, CA Area
- - Campbell, CA
- - San Jose, CA
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - San Diego, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Fresno, CA Area
- - Fresno, CA
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- - Scottsdale, AZ
- - Phoenix, AZ
- - Mesa, AZ
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Boston, MA
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - Reading, United Kingdom Area
- - Reading, England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- Netherlands - All Cities
- - North Holland
- - Amsterdam, Netherlands Area
- - Amsterdam
- India - All Cities
- - Haryana
- - New Delhi, India Area
- - Gurgaon, Haryana
- - New Delhi
- - Delhi
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai, India Area
- - Chennai
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Dublin
- - Dublin, Ireland Area
- - Dublin, Dublin
- France - All Cities
- - Ile-de-France
- - Paris, France Area
- - Paris
- Russia - All Cities
- - Stavropol'skiy Kray
Found 191 of over 215 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about ChargePoint? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ChargePoint employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Provide better training for TSEs for other products (DC, third party, etc)" (in 6 reviews)
- "managers dont care how you do your job or if you struggle (dont expect help or acknowledgement)" (in 5 reviews)
- "No 401k match and the medical benefits are basic." (in 4 reviews)
- "No work life balance" (in 4 reviews)
- "Leadership alignment issues and nepotism" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ChargePoint and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 3, 2022 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great management, training opportunities, and culture. Meaningful work and clear vision. Lots of support and experts to lean on for help and guidance.
At the time the legal department was over extended reviewing contracts, but I've heard they've corrected the issue.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 17, 2023 - Field Service Specialist in Campbell, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing work-life balance and unlimited PTO
They do not take care of people who have been at the company for a long time. Pay higher salaries to newer employees and leave current employees with small pay raises.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 17, 2023 - Project Coordinator in Campbell, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-great culture and work/life balance (unlimited PTO) -friendly and professional people -highlights personal growth
-management can be unhelpful and uncommunicative
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 23, 2023 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Scottsdale, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fun culture, location, SKO’s, and snacks.
Pay is below average. Little room for growth. Churn churn churnContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 19, 2022 - Channel Sales ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company is growing rapidly. You get to work with a ton of smart people. Your experience and knowledge background is well accepted.
Sometimes the company feels like it’s growing too fast. The internal processes need some work.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 13, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Scottsdale, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fun office culture, people are easy to get along with, inclusive management. Company outings every other month. Growing company, plenty of opportunities for growth, management is open to feedback.
Lower pay for the position, no 401k match.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 14, 2022 - AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
High growth Exciting industry Lots to learn
Comp not as competitive Bad system stuff slows down a lot of processes If you like it here depends highly on your teamContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 5, 2023 - Sr. Software Engineer in Campbell, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I did learn a lot while I was there.
Politics and too many chiefs.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 19, 2022 - Customer Success Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture, amazing colleagues, great tools to achieve goals
This is a startup so you'll take lower compensation for partial ownership (RSUs). Long days are common and you'll wear many different hats (again, startup).
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 20, 2022 - Software Engineer in San Jose, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great learning and exposure. Good work life balance
no 401k match. can improve insurance benefits
ChargePoint Reviews FAQs
ChargePoint has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 215 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at ChargePoint to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
76% of ChargePoint employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ChargePoint 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.