Clarify Reviews | Glassdoor

4.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Claire Edmunds

1. "Good"

Pros

nice people, good location food

Cons

benefits could be changed to be better

2. "Great place to accelerate!"

Current Employee - Business Development Executive in Theale, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Clarify full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

* Very supportive management
    * Intelligent Colleagues
    * Competitive Salaries
    * Targets are Achievable!
    * Excellent (objective) career path

Cons

* Not really a "Con" but there's an awful lot to learn if you haven't come from a very similar organisation.

3. "Great Company"

I have been working at Clarify full-time

Pros

They tailor a training plan to each individual and really treat people like individuals. It's not a one size fits all. Almost everyone hits target so there is a positive vibe around the place. Very visible, approachable leadership team and CEO. Work-life balance is valued

Cons

There isn't anything yet that I could say is a negative. Clarify is very high change and agile so for some this may be a negative - if you are adverse to change. But there is always a reason for the change - never just for the sake of it.

5. "Great Company"

I have been working at Clarify full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very welcoming team
    Invest in staff from day 1
    Care about your development
    Considerate about charity
    Have breakfast every day, a fresh fruit bowl and often team trips to the pub on a Friday

Cons

Car parking can be challenging, but you can double park and people are happy to move

6. "Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Theale, South East England, England (UK)

Pros

Great Company - the culture and working environment here is one of the best I have ever experienced. It the main employees here are engaged and motivated and genuinely enjoy coming into work in the mornings. Lots of nice little touches to working here such as constantly full fruit bowl and biscuit barrel, breakfast is supplied in the mornings and all employees get a birthday cake on their birthdays - real generosity that you don't often get with organisations today. The Leadership team are really accessible and communicate well and everyone seems to know what our common goals are and what part we all play in reaching these. If you are ambitious and are looking for career progression, Clarify is an organisation where you can really grow and develop as they have really clear career paths and training plans - helping everyone to reach their full potential.

Cons

This is a fast paced, high achieving and agile workplace, which I love, but if you crave process and repetition this is not the environment for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and keep investing in the people as this really is a great company to work for.

7. "Really good company"

I have been working at Clarify full-time

Pros

I have been here for over 6 weeks now and the company is amazing. The training and mentoring that is provided is priceless! I graduated 20 months ago so fairly new still in the job market, but the company provides such amazing mentoring and help. It pays so much attention on developing people and really treats us like an asset.

The pay is amazing compared to other companies, would consider it to be higher in comparison and for what we get paid, there is no additional hours or anything silly. You work 9-5.30 and 5 on Fridays. They are also flexible with times, so if I wanted to start at 8 and finish early, I can do that!

Overall, this is the perfect company for someone looking to develop, progress, learn and earn well with a good work life balance!

And management are supportive and approachable.

Cons

Nothing I have seen so far.

8. "A great place to work and develop!"

Former Employee - Sales Operations in Theale, South East England, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Sales Operations in Theale, South East England, England (UK)

I worked at Clarify full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is a really great atmosphere at Clarify: Collaborative, friendly and positive. There is a real sense of shared purpose and management are very good at getting people to buy into the journey. Clarify is a truly great place to build your business development skills and launch your career to the next level.

Cons

There aren't any substantive downsides of working here. Your expectations are set very well at the interview stage. There have been some negative reviews about Clarify but I have it on good authority that these were due to a former disgruntled employee and his cohorts in what can only be described as a conspiracy to defame a great organisation. Ignore the negative reviews.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Keep growing the company in a sustainable, organic way. However, this doesn't mean being completely risk averse. Take some chances. Hire some more people so you can share Clarify's great purpose with more companies. To that end, perhaps focus more on Marketing efforts.

9. "Taking business development to the next level"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Theale, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Clarify full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Strong leadership built on a solid foundation and strategic vision
    - Encourage and support growth and development
    - Strong ethics
    - Recognise and reward success and contribution
    - Excellent training and support programme

Cons

- none ... the support and development is there to succeed and grow and this job really is what you make it

Advice to Management

Keep doing the do

10. "Taking you sales to the next level"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Reading, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Reading, England (UK)

Pros

I’ve been with Clarify (Solution Selling) since 2013. Initially, as a Business Development Executive, I was given really good training and the opportunity to put that knowledge into practice with some of the largest organisations in the UK. Working in complex sales environments, on equally complex IT propositions resulted in my continuous personal development. Following my promotion to the Business Development Manager position, I’m still being challenged with new assignments and encouraged to step up to new, interesting areas of consultative / solution selling.

Cons

Honestly, nothing worth mentioning so far...

Advice to Management

Please consider more flexibility around working from home.

11. "Exciting Opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Pros

Clarify offers a fantastic work life balance with the ability to self manage. If you are the type of person who is willing learn and adapt quickly then you are empowered to hit the ground running.

Uncapped earnings are a big motivation as well as the opportunity to progress quickly. The small touches like fresh fruit and breakfast make for a great workplace environment.

Cons

Parking can be limited and at times the office can be quite quiet.

Advice to Management

Additional staff benefits would be desirable (better pension, death in service etc)