What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great Company and Culture." (in 163 reviews)
- "Some of the people you work with are great and I've made some lifelong friends." (in 135 reviews)
- "Great Benefits and kind leaders" (in 128 reviews)
- "I fortunately joined the team of a n amazing realtor and my experience has been great." (in 51 reviews)
- "work life balancing is good" (in 49 reviews)
- "Bad management, becoming better" (in 42 reviews)
- "Massive Layoffs: between 2 rounds of layoffs cut 1,000 employees 20+ designers, some with over 3+ years at the company" (in 34 reviews)
- "low pay; no support; all about money not care" (in 34 reviews)
- "No training in the industry for beginners (not a con per se but definitely not for inexperienced agents)." (in 16 reviews)
- "Low salary, hard to take PTO, leadership out of touch" (in 16 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Compass and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,714 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 16, 2023REALTOR®Current Employee, less than 1 yearTorrance, CA
As a South Bay REALTOR®, I can confidently say that Compass' tech has truly transformed the way I help clients buy and sell properties. Their unique approach to real estate has not only simplified the process but also enhanced the overall experience for both buyers and sellers. Through their innovative technology, they have created a platform that encourages engagement and collaboration, making it easier to connect with clients. Their commitment to building a strong tech platform is truly commendable and sets them apart from other real estate brokerages. In addition to their exceptional tech, Compass also actively participates in local events and initiatives, supporting our community and giving back to the region. Their commitment to making a positive impact is truly inspiring, and I encourage everyone to join their efforts by following their social media channels and getting involved in their community-driven initiatives.
Splits are based off CGI and might be higher than other brokerages.
Compass Reviews FAQs
Compass has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 2,049 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Compass to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
57% of Compass employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Compass 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.