Compulink Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

"Please stay away"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Compulink Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I like some of the coworkers. They're fun to talk to and some are young.

Cons

The second you enter the office, you get screamed at. Upper management makes you feel like you're worthless. They're very abusive and you'll want to quit on the first day. There's no work life balance because you'll be staying late until 9pm. You won't get anything done because theres constant verbal abuse going on in the work place.

Sometimes, people across the hall who work at a different company would come out to see why there's a lot of screaming and ask if everything is okay. That's a sign that you know it's a bad place to work.

It's a revolving door. People stay for less than a month or even a week. This company has been operating for more than a decade and there is only two people who have stayed for more than a year. That says a lot.

Advice to Management

I beg you to treat your staff with respect. That's why people quit after a week or a month.

"Helpdesk Technician"

I worked at Compulink Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

no pros,nothing at all,nothing good, nothing positive,nothing to look forward to

Cons

Toxic,stressful,unfriendly, bad management, hard to work

"Run!"

I worked at Compulink Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is no good reason to work there, keep looking for something else

Cons

Be ready for migraines and be screamed at all day long.

Advice to Management

Stop screaming, and have some respect for the people who try to work and make money for you.

"Nightmare"

Pros

If there is any benefit to working here, I don't know what it is. Read the Cons below.

Cons

It's a mom and pop operation. The wife screams and curses at her employees daily. In the interview she went through each employee she disliked and said she planned to clean house soon. FYI, I was interviewing for a receptionist position.

Absolute NO cell phones allowed. They will ask you sign a contract saying that you will only use your cellphone during lunch time or outside the office. It can not even be displayed at your desk.

No personal phone calls. Basically, they want complete control of employees. The poor souls still working there walk on egg shells and try to ignore when a co-worker is being screamed at by the female owner. The owner, her husband, seems pleasant but also scared of his wife. Probably the most dysfunctional place I have ever seen.