- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- China - All Cities
- - Beijing
- - Beijing, China Area
- - Beijing, Beijing
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - New Brunswick, NJ
- - Delaware
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - Wilmington, DE
- - New Jersey
Found 20 of over 20 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Hi all - I’m looking for guidance on salaries for a Director of Design Strategy in the San Francisco area. The role is with an architecture and design firm, primarily focused on workplace strategy, change management, and design integration. Any insights would be much appreciated!
Got a burning question about Design Strategy? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Design Strategy employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Mar 29, 2018 - Chief Executive Officer in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Commissions benefits established reputation flexability
small company relationship oriented local recruitingContinue reading
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 29, 2021 - Computer Migration SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Quick and easy hire process, good team.
At the time of employment, there wasn't much work to be done.
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 22, 2020 - Administrative Assistant in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Overall a good company to work for
Company lacked at employment engagements and promotions
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 24, 2019 - IMAC Tech in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Meet all kind of people and you can visit multiple financial institution.
No pay increase, no benefits, nothing that will help you grow.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 21, 2019 - Part-Time Support Technician in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The work is smooth to do, just need throw I know "what I'm doing by myself" mindset out the window because it be easy on you. And your onsite contact
Pay is low but it;s expected if you want to get your feet wait in IT world.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 22, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good location, established company within the industry.
Lot's of employee turnover, especially in recruiting.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 8, 2017 - Senior Operations Manager in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
prompt, professional, good relationship with employer
limited duration contract/employment (not design strategy issue - this is what I signed up for)
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 6, 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility - time management - management - prosecuting accounts
Lack of direction and leadership
- Current Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 18, 2016 - Anonymous ContractorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Can't think of one.
Receptionist is rude, I pray for the automated system to answer when I have to call. Recruiters and account managers are liars. Account manager doesn't check in. Payroll/HR person needs assistance and training. Seems to always be on vacation. Takes forever to get paid.Continue reading
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 22, 2016 - Anonymous Contractor in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
High profile clients. Potential to learn new skills on the job.
Extremely low pay for the work performed. Receptionist/Admin was sub-par.Continue reading
Design Strategy Reviews FAQs
Design Strategy has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 20 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Design Strategy to a friend and 16% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
62% of Design Strategy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Design Strategy 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.7 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.