Dextro Software Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Dextro Software Systems Reviews

Updated Sep 17, 2018

Found 29 reviews

2.9
Dextro Software Systems CEO Venkat Maram (no image)
Venkat Maram

"Best Place to work"

Project Manager in Princeton, NJ

I worked at Dextro Software Systems

Pros

I have been working at Dextro Inc - Full Time as a Project Manager Freedom to work Best Marketing and recruiting team Various benefits Nice culture

Cons

Dextro is working quite well. According to me, they should be more competitive.

Advice to Management

Everyone in the company is very cordial and generous. Please keep up the good work.

Dextro Software Systems2016-03-22
  2. "Professional"

I have been working at Dextro Software Systems for more than a year

Pros

Transparency , work culture, marketing, management

Cons

Nothing that I can think of right now

Dextro Software Systems2018-09-17

"Everything has been said already"

I have been working at Dextro Software Systems

Pros

Not so good a place

Cons

Everything has been said already

Dextro Software Systems2018-08-03

"Business Analyst"

I have been working at Dextro Software Systems full-time

Pros

Good team and great place to work at. The marketing team is very supportive as well.

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Good Management - very supportive!!

Dextro Software Systems2017-09-08

"Fraudulent and Illegal Sponsorship Process"

Current Employee - SQL in Princeton Junction, NJ

I have been working at Dextro Software Systems full-time

Pros

Can get you a 3-year OPT STEM, some projects at Companies, H1B if you are lucky. Kiss their a55 but H1B will be sponsored only if you are an Indian or you got good companies and make them $$$$$. The sooner your OPT expires the less worth you are to them. Once you get the H1 just transfer to another company. Don't worry about the Contract. It is as bogus as their fraud. If they threaten, call 911. They will... lose at the court anyway and they don't even want to go to the court before hand. A project will be very hard even if you are an Indian. They will ask you interview over and over again. Fake it until you make it. The companies, they sometimes are that stupid. You can be good enough to deceive them and get projects.

Cons

Hahahahahahahahaha I wanted to write something but everything I want to share has been written in the utmost details by people below. Yes, "Best People I Have Ever Worked With"

Advice to Management

I am surprised you made it this far. I doubt you'll still be around in 2018. You should change your name into something else because your track record is documented very detailed all over the Internet.

Dextro Software Systems2017-05-26

"Run away and you shall save A LOT OF TIME AND TROUBLE"

Current Employee - Hadoop Developer in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Dextro Software Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are no pros besides them making you feel as if you are on the verge of getting a project but in truth they handle everything very unprofessionally. They will ignore projects you even secure if they do not save much. You will get the worst projects and not learn anything from them.

Cons

The whole business model is a scam and all sales people dont know what they are doing and will throw you anywhere for their commission so dont become a slave for them.

Advice to Management

Just shut your doors for good and dont ruin other people's time and efforts in a fake company like yours which has nothing good to offer. Utter disgust how they even handle theirs vendors

Dextro Software Systems2017-04-17

"This Company is gonna be Down Soon"

Former Employee - SQL Server Developer in Princeton Junction, NJ

I worked at Dextro Software Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very good training in how to anticipate the Interviews and that's it. How to make use of Dextro is when you need an E-Verified Employer for 36-month OPT STEM. Pretend to be honest, do whatever they tell you to. Once you get the EAD Card, you'll be just fine to leave for another Employer. Trust me: EAD Card is the only money you can cash out from them. A project is superhard. They will prioritize Indians.... If your OPT STEM is expiring, they will ask you to go through CPT. The CPT is gone because ASCIS is no longer accredited. Just Google. Dextro's Business Model will be completely ruined within months to come as the Trump Administration is very forceful on H1B. Once you get it and leave, they might cross you out from the EVerify but if you can find an employer within 6 months, you'll be just fine. There are only 3-4 people there and Venkat is pretty much under huge stress because of the Legal Battle that he's in. They will never be able to sue you for fine for leaving the contract. Even if they do which is very unlikely, just keep every material that they gave you that requires you to fake your resume and your position at court is very strong because their business is illegal.

Cons

The CEO, Venkat Maram is under serious legal battle because he stole money from Cloudeeva which he used to establish Dextro and another shell company. You can look up on Google: "Richard B. Honig Cloudeeva Chapter 7". He is expected to return the money he stole from Cloudeeva. If you are an Indian fresh from India and get into the US through Dextro, be cautious. So far only 20% of Indians who came through Dextro... that eventually find a job. If you're sure you can make it, just go on. The USCIS under Trump Administration has become very restrictive. Some Chinese students reported to USCIS because they're pissed by Dextro. I don't know how it goes but they must be under red flag. I'll be very surprised if the H1B sponsorship this year will be OK.

Advice to Management

Hey Venkat! Just focus on your Legal Case with Cloudeeva! Don't ruin other people's life. Don't give sweet dreams for young inexperienced workers who don't know anything.

Dextro Software Systems2017-01-22
  8. "Good place to work and nice people"

I worked at Dextro Software Systems

Pros

Flexible and easy working environment

Cons

Training can be more detailed.

Dextro Software Systems2016-10-03

"All positive reviews are made up by management itself. "Ignore the company""

Senior Business Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at Dextro Software Systems

Pros

Not as such. You feel lucky if you get a project.

Cons

You will be cheated by the management. Behavior is completely different after you join them. Good reviews are written by the management itself. Better don't join them!!

Advice to Management

stop making fake promises.

Dextro Software Systems2016-09-30

"Best People I Have Ever Worked With"

Current Employee - .NET Developer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Dextro Software Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Learned A Lot Of Things Being Experienced. Supportive Employees, Supportive Management, Good Culture.Managers are really helpfull in nature and very coperative

Cons

According to me everything is good, Behaviour wise they are also fine. I don't have anything to write on cons.

Advice to Management

Maybe you loosens your hiring process. We can give life to few other my friends as well.Good value based organisation. scope always exists to better what is already good.

Dextro Software Systems2016-05-13