DiscoverOrg Reviews

Found 208 of over 210 reviews

4.5
DiscoverOrg Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Henry Schuck
Henry Schuck
Pros
  • "Executive Recognition: Hard work does not go unnoticed(in 30 reviews)

• "The company is growing like gangbusters and there are tons of opportunities for advancement(in 15 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Parking in downtown can be hit or miss(in 9 reviews)

• "Parking options downtown Vancouver is limited(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Nothing but good things to say

Dec 8, 2020 - Research Analyst in Vancouver, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really enjoyed my time with this company.

Cons

The only complaint was parking but as I was leaving they were actively making strides in accommodations.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Job I've Ever Had

Oct 24, 2019 - Customer Success Manager in Vancouver, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's now ZoomInfo, but I started when it was DiscoverOrg. I gotta say my favorite part of working here is the culture. Every person here knows how to grind, and we're expected to. I'm incredibly fulfilled in my role and excited to be working for a company growing this fast. I moved around a few times before finding the position I fit best in (worked as a CDR, then Account Manager, and now a CSM), and it's seriously the best fit for me. I don't feel like my opinions need to be kept to myself, and the culture of the sales team is to ask as many questions as you can so we can all get better together. Never had a person respond to a question I've asked with anything other than a desire to help. Training is wonderful - even if you have never worked for a SaaS company, it's comprehensive and you know more than customers after the first 2 weeks.

Cons

The environment here can get negative, especially when it comes to big change. Because the company is growing quickly, we have a lot change - the comp plan was restructured mid-year and a lot of people got angry about it. You have to be comfortable with not knowing everything sometimes - decisions can be made last-minute and don't have a ton of lead-in all the time.

DiscoverOrg Response

Manager of Employee Experience

The culture at DiscoverOrg/ZoomInfo is one of a kind. We're glad you're taking advantage of the great training we offer, and appreciate you sticking with us through our company's evolution. We look forward to sharing more successes in the future.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Doing this so I can use the aite

Dec 2, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Vatican, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

What a good place to work.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Lots of momentum and energy

Nov 26, 2019 - Project Manager in Vancouver, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Since I started working at DiscoverOrg over 4 years ago, the company has grown tremendously. We went from 2 offices to over 5 offices and 1k employees. - Great benefits! Flexible PTO with amazing healthcare options and 401k matching - Growth Potential: If you're looking to learn new skills, take on more responsibility and move to a new team - this is the place to be. - Executive Recognition: Hard work does not go unnoticed. DiscoverOrg's CEO and executive team make time to mentor talent and show recognition regardless of tenure and position.

Cons

Hard work: If you're looking for a standard 9-5 where you get to slack off for long lunch breaks daily, this isn't the place for you. We thrive on hard work and dedication!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast paced environment,

Dec 11, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The team and our platform are growing really rapidly, which is really cool to be a part of. Everyone is really friendly and I've found it to be a really positive work environment so far. I love that it's extremely fast paced, and that there's never really a dull moment. I work best when I have a lot of forward momentum, so working in a really high-output role with a dynamic team has been perfect for me. I'm also really excited about having a flexible time off policy in 2020!

Cons

Only real negative I've seen is that downtown parking can be kind of tricky.

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Moving in the right direction

Nov 13, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

One of the things I enjoyed most about this company is the vast amount of professional growth opportunities. My manager was very transparent and always there for my professional and personal growth. Also the benefits were always getting better and the senior leaders were trying to better communication throughout the company. I don't think every company is perfect, but there were a lot of positive strides made based on employees' feedback.

Cons

The growth opportunities could be more transparent-especially the opportunities to move to different teams. However, if people were to reach out and ask they would get answers on how to talk to. I think career mapping as the company grows would be super helpful.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best company to work for in the PNW.

Dec 12, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is a fast paced growing company. We have doubled our employee count over the past year with an acquisition of ZoomInfo. Now we are ZoomInfo. The employees are great, hard working, and fun. They work hard and celebrate our achievements when necessary.

Cons

After the acquisition a lot has changed. I believe it’s for the better but if you can look forward to where we are heading it could be tough getting through each day.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fun & Unique Experience

Oct 22, 2019 - Research Analyst in Vancouver, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoyed the people and teams I worked with. Management was great, pay was good & a ton of opportunity for advancement. I only quit due to moving pretty far away & not being able to make the commute.

Cons

It's really not for everyone. I don't think that is necessarily a con per se, but you really have to be a self motivated, someone competitive, goal oriented person. Others have complained to me about not liking the job, but like I said, not everything is for everyone. I really enjoyed it.

DiscoverOrg Response

Manager of Employee Experience

Thank you for your review and the time that you spent with us, we are glad that you enjoyed your time here.

9. 5.0

Great Company, Culture, Product and Opportunity

Feb 12, 2019 - Senior Acc in Bethesda, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

You don't get a lot of opportunities in sales to be able to offer a truly best-in-class product. We do. The trajectory and growth of the company is unreal and the data space will only increase in value! Leadership is very transparent about both short and long-term goals and very open to feedback. They are always available to assist, from CEO on down! As a sales rep, the tools I have available help me be more successful and DiscoverOrg gives us absolutely every tool and resource available to help us be as successful as possible. Culture is great, lots of fun without feeling like they are "trying too hard".

Cons

It's sales. Sales is very stressful but that's a product of the occupation not the company. The only thing I wish is that I was closer to HQ so I could get to better know the rest of my colleagues. Leadership though does an awesome job of coming to the other offices and giving us the opportunity to come work out of HQ at any time.

3 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Honest review from a current employee

Oct 2, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- I've had a lot of opportunity for growth and to move up - Coworkers/managers are amazing. It's kinda of a young crowd which can be a little annoying at times but a lot of the employees here are nice, interesting people. Made some of my closest friends since working here. - A lot of activities, praise, and cool prizes in the department. They try to make it fun and motivate/reward people for hard work. It's nice to see them planning fun stuff (like a trip for 2 to Hawaii)because they do ask you to work pretty hard.

Cons

- The wages are competitive compared to other jobs that have the same experience level requirements. That is pretty nice actually (no college experience needed). BUT I still think that for the work effort they are asking for, we deserve to be paid more for how successful the company is. - It's a work hard play hard environment which is really fun but also tiring. It's not always intense but when it is, you have to be ready to bust butt. It's not necessarily a con but just something to think about if that isn't your style

3 people found this review helpful