KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits (if you have a family)(in 19 reviews)
  • "Some great people there.(in 14 reviews)
  • "Unlimited PTO(in 8 reviews)
  • "Better culture than working for an accounting firm, tending bar, or selling cars.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Cool office space and cafe, good use of tools like Slack and Jira, Mac laptops for all.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Greatest place to be in NH

Aug 7, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great supportive work environment and office space

Cons

Oracle acquisition was fun for some but not all

2. 3.0

Great Place

Mar 4, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay and good work environment

Cons

Benefits, management needs to be better

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

System Analyst

Aug 20, 2018 - Systems Analyst in Fayetteville, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent employees and great benefits

Cons

A lot of the jobs are abroad

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Outstanding Company

Mar 23, 2017 - Senior Software Engineer in Manchester, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, Flexibility, Projects, Engineering, Dogs

Cons

Product Management, Sales Management, Frequent change in direction

5. 2.0

Better off with Oracle

Mar 17, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people, tangible work value, challenging technology.

Cons

Poor executive leadership, silo culture.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Jan 23, 2017 - Business Development in Manchester, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture and very collaborative environment.

Cons

Dyn needs to focus on making more of a career path with set metrics and standards in order to be promoted in sales.

7. 4.0

Changing But Exciting Time at Dyn

Nov 9, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a growing company in transition, I think many people over look the many benefits that Dyn offers employees that I have personally found unmatched by any other employer I have previously worked for. Benefits, especially health care, employee perks like gym memberships and free weekly lunches, flexibility within one’s working day and unlimited PTO to name a few. Dyn puts employee happiness at the forefront of its core values and it is unlike any experience I have received from other employers. What’s unfortunate is that many people begin to take these benefits for granted and they lose sense of how unique of a work environment this truly is. Trust me, most places are not like Dyn! Less tangible pros but important nonetheless include incredible industry expertise across all departments and levels of the organization. It is remarkable to have the opportunity to work amongst some of the most respected and intelligent leaders in the industry. Dyn is a company in a challenging growth state and the ability of our leadership (yes product, sales & marketing alike) to pivot as the market demands to stay relevant to buyers and to adapt product road maps to rapidly changing market conditions is not only a very difficult task but also challenging to communicate to the org. I give you all credit as this is said to be one of the toughest growth milestones to traverse and we are forging ahead, testing new ideas and challenging one another to push this company to new levels. Yes, it’s a changing time at Dyn but it is an exciting time too.

Cons

As stated above, Dyn’s leadership is making strides in product and market positioning and this biggest Con at dyn is the unfortunate few vocal employees take these marks of transition and market fit as a lack of direction and leadership. Any organization I have worked for exhibits constant change to adhere to the needs of the business and if we think we could operate as the scrappy albeit passionate Dyn of ole and still exhibit the growth we are looking to achieve I think we would be amiss. I’m a proud member of the marketing team which means I am smack in the middle of message and market transitions. Change needs to acknowledged for what it is, a means of growth and innovation. It is not a lack of direction nor leadership but an example of savvy executives who get the industry and want to position Dyn to win. I hate to say it but the Con is us (at least a few of us). We all need to stop being a part of the problem by resisting change but being a part of the solution and operating with a team mentality; after all, we are all marching toward the same goal!

7 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

No complaints on my end

Nov 17, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO, work/life balance, unparalleled benefits, great work atmosphere. You're able to be your own unique self here without being judged. You can bring your dog to work. Super smart colleagues and almost everyone you meet is exceptionally friendly. Never feel micro-managed. Management trusts you to get your work done so if you want to have a beer or play a game of ping pong, you don't feel like you'll be penalized afterwards. Location in downtown Manchester is great! Department teams go out on fun outings just because we've been working hard ex: paintball, bowling, movies. Private cafe on site with delicious food. Free lunch every Tuesday.

Cons

Sure the workload can be crazy at times. Management may be trying to figure out the best strategy for the future of Dyn and may make mistakes along the way but when you look at Dyn overall...this company is unmatched! These people who complain about this places makes me think they've never worked outside of Dyn and are forgetting how unforgiving other companies are. The mundane work environment where everyone looks completely miserable? Not here! I'm all for opinions and other people's point of views but the person below who said we didn't get a bonus this year must not be paying attention to his pay stubs because we've had TWO bonuses this year...the 3rd will be paid out in early 2017...so get your facts straight and don't lie please.

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Customer Support

Oct 31, 2016 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment! Very supportive staff and Management. Great Benefits Package!

Cons

None come to mind when it comes to Dyn!

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Management Unable to make decisions

Nov 25, 2016 - Anonymous Employee

Pros

Cons

- Little respect for employees - Machiavellian management approach, discapline by ambush and isolation - Unable to plan beyond near term - Insane approach to sales, no consideration for margin or collateral damage resulting For a bad deal. Compleatly nutty policies that encourage sales folks _not to call on existing customers for certain products. - Really weird policies for office space management, folks could start a range war just by moving to the next seat over without asking permission from hr. - Pretty rotten compensation packages for a company wanting to appear entrepreneurial - Seems they paraded ever republican candidate through the place and made a huge deal about it, but we never saw a democrat or independent

10 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 112 Reviews
</>Embed

Dyn Reviews FAQs

Dyn has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 125 reviews left anonymously by employees. 47% of employees would recommend working at Dyn to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Dyn employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Dyn. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

47% of Dyn employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dyn 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Dyn to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, management.