Found 247 of over 342 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits if you can come on as an employee and not contract" (in 30 reviews)
- "pay is good in houston" (in 28 reviews)
- "Some people are great but that’s few and far between..." (in 19 reviews)
- "Ability to interact with some of the best minds in the industry, great culture fro self starters." (in 8 reviews)
- "Good work life balance" (in 7 reviews)
- "Poor management" (in 17 reviews)
- "existent so some managers are awful to work for), strange S&E hierarchy, 'perception is reality' mentality, and often HR is absolutely useless for conflict resolution." (in 6 reviews)
- "No room for advancement really." (in 5 reviews)
- "Management and Change Lacks Diversity Not Tech Savy" (in 4 reviews)
- "long hours and lots of driving" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of EOG and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 3.0Sep 19, 2023Senior HRIS AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHouston, TX
Good Benefits Good Wellness Program
High Workload Demands No Employee Development Annual increase less than cost of living salary increases and doesn't improve regardless on the past year's performance.
EOG Reviews FAQs
EOG has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 342 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at EOG to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
76% of EOG employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated EOG 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.