EOG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.3

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Big Piney, WY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EOG (Big Piney, WY).

Interview

Went great. They told me what I was going to be doing and what the expectations where. Willing to train me on what I didn't know. Made sure I understood that there would be other tasks that would come about.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to help others learn if needed?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EOG in October 2016.

Interview

Behavioral interview. They Asked me about my resume. It was very straight forward and easy, and no technical questions were asked except regarding my projects/previous work experience. Afterwards I got to ask about the company and that was it.

Interview Questions

• What was one problem you ran into and how did you fix it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EOG (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Very professional and gave helpful advice on how to improve. Had a lot of notes, questions, and comments with regards to my resume and background. Did not have time to ask them more than one question sadly.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I would make a good fit for the position?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EOG (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The Interview took about 30 min on campus. there were 3 interviewer from their IT team, including their IT team manager. The interview consists mostly of going over my resume. Only a few behavior questions. Ask if I were given a specific problem / problem to solve, how I would start and plan the process.

Interview Questions

• If I were given a project to predict equipment failures, what algorithm will I use and how will I plan the project.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EOG.

Interview

Not at all stuffy like some other companies that do "behavioral interviews" or ask you weird questions like, "would you choose the red ball or the blue ball". There were two interviewers and both were very nice and friendly.

Petroleum Engineering (Junior Summer) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EOG (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. The recruiters will not ask you any technical questions they want to ask about your resume as well as see if you personality would be a good fit for the company.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EOG (Houston, TX).

Interview

Simple 3 questions. i dont know what else to say here, i want to say as much i have said... Its not that hard to get in, just show you are capable and amdbitious

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EOG in October 2014.

Interview

I found out about this company through a career fair at my university. I met with their booth and dropped off a resume. I ended up doing an on-campus interview that was fairly basic. Asked me about my work experience and how my studies were going. very friendly interviewers

Interview Questions

• specific questions about my work history. (can not remember completely, but something like like "tell us an instance when you had to work with someone who was hard to work with, when you had to work as part of a team, when you had a project that you had to complete)   Answer Question

Drilling Fluids Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EOG (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

During the good times, it is word of mouth and reputation from past work experiences and work relationships. This industry is very much based on performance and results, so it is heavily based on references from people you know and have worked with in the past.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was interested and when I would be available.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EOG (Victoria, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

You really need to know someone to get this job interview. Very decent people. Contacted a friend who set up the interview. I did well but I did not have the required IADC certification needed for this position, I am currently working on the IADC examination and I will try to get another interview.