Cover image for EOG

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

EOG Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 50 interviews

Applied online14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

EOG

Application

I interviewed at EOG

Interview

A panel of several people, a mixture of men and women. They were courteous, well mannered people. It was a remote interview. I did not know what to expect, but it was a comfortable process. More of a Q&A.

Interview Questions
  • Questions that were related mostly to my personality
    Answer Question

EOG

Application

I interviewed at EOG

Interview

One super days where you meet with 5-7 people. Usually behavior based questions. For example, why this job? Why EOG? What do you bring to the role? Everyone was very nice and I had a positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EOG

Application

I interviewed at EOG

Interview

Started with applying for an open position online which was followed by an on campus interview about a month later. After the on campus interview they took about a month to send out decisions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EOG

Application

I interviewed at EOG

Interview

Very easy process, went trough a three interviews. First with the HR manager, then with the HR manager and the department manager. Then a follow up interview with the department manager again

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EOG

Application

I interviewed at EOG

Interview

I met people from many teams across the organization and answered a variety of questions. There were no boilerplate questions. Most questions checked for culture fit. The role expects you to work and communicate across many teams to accomplish projects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EOG

Application

I interviewed at EOG

Interview

Laid back interview. I was taken around to a number of different team members offices and interviewed each one on one and had lunch. Gave me a chance to get a feel for the team and the type of work they were doing. I felt it was a good system they had in place.

Interview Questions
  • What my experience is in cross training and working with multi-disciplinary departments and some examples.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EOG (Houston, TX) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process went for 3 rounds 1st round - coding project which will be done offline 2nd round - basic technical round with director 3rd round - react technical round with a team of 2 to 4. After joining there will be onboarding with 7 typescript exercises that need to be finished avg of 5 days to join the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EOG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EOG in Nov 2020

Interview

First round was a coding test and it was a little challenging and we need to complete it within 2 days. The final interview was more based on the previous job experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EOG

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EOG

Interview

I was contacted for an interview at their Port of Spain head office. Staff was friendly, professional and timely. I was asked general interview questions as well as job-specific and told about the company and the role.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EOG (Houston, TX)

Interview

The interview process was average questions on my previous work experience and job functions. I was called 2 weeks after the interview the background check takes 3 days or less. Very good functioning system.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews

EOG Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at EOG as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.57 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Developer and Full Stack Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer(Internship) and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at EOG takes an average of 16 days when considering 61 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Land had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Software Engineer(Internship) roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at EOG according to 61 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 19.44%