EOG Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

Applied online14%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

EOG

Application

I interviewed at EOG

Interview

Very easy process, went trough a three interviews. First with the HR manager, then with the HR manager and the department manager. Then a follow up interview with the department manager again

Interview Questions
  • All the typical HR questions.
    Answer Question

EOG

Application

I interviewed at EOG

Interview

I met people from many teams across the organization and answered a variety of questions. There were no boilerplate questions. Most questions checked for culture fit. The role expects you to work and communicate across many teams to accomplish projects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EOG

Application

I interviewed at EOG

Interview

Laid back interview. I was taken around to a number of different team members offices and interviewed each one on one and had lunch. Gave me a chance to get a feel for the team and the type of work they were doing. I felt it was a good system they had in place.

Interview Questions
  • What my experience is in cross training and working with multi-disciplinary departments and some examples.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EOG (Houston, TX) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process went for 3 rounds 1st round - coding project which will be done offline 2nd round - basic technical round with director 3rd round - react technical round with a team of 2 to 4. After joining there will be onboarding with 7 typescript exercises that need to be finished avg of 5 days to join the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EOG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EOG in Nov 2020

Interview

First round was a coding test and it was a little challenging and we need to complete it within 2 days. The final interview was more based on the previous job experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EOG

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EOG

Interview

I was contacted for an interview at their Port of Spain head office. Staff was friendly, professional and timely. I was asked general interview questions as well as job-specific and told about the company and the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EOG (Houston, TX)

Interview

The interview process was average questions on my previous work experience and job functions. I was called 2 weeks after the interview the background check takes 3 days or less. Very good functioning system.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EOG

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at EOG

Interview

Initial phone screen and then in person interview. The people there are very knowledgable and seem like a great company to work for. They are developing some great things for the oil and gas sector.

Interview Questions
  • Very in depth technical interview. Node, RESTful API's, ReactJS questions. Also ask questions about hardest technological achievements/ non-technological achievements.

EOG

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EOG in Dec 2017

Interview

First round was a telephone interview that lasted about an hour. The next interview round was in the actual office and included an interview with team members. This lasted a few hours and ended with lunch. Very open and friendly process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EOG (Houston, TX) in Oct 2017

Interview

I was selected for an interview from a career fair at University of Houston. Then I was called for an onsite interview in a span of 2 weeks. There were 2 interviews covered in 90 minutes, one technical and other behavioral. I did good in both of those interviews, also they seemed to like it. As After the process I was called by IT director to talk about some contract position. I was sent off after that saying I will be informed in a week. It has been more than 3 months now, I have no reply from them despite of my follow ups.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews