KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Electric AI Reviews

Updated Oct 26, 2021

Found 61 of over 62 reviews

4.2
Electric AI Founder and CEO  Ryan Denehy (no image)
Ryan Denehy
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Incredible work culture and commitment to DEI

Oct 26, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

- THE PEOPLE!!! - Unlimited PTO - Great mobility - Awesome exec team - On-the-job training - Great benefits - Remote or in person options

Cons

None that I can think of - if you don’t want to work at a pretty fast pace, maybe it’s just not a fit for you!

2. 5.0

Great company

Oct 5, 2021 - Data Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company that actually values their employees, not only through management but also through great perks. Hiring process was very smooth and everyone I've interacted with from the start of interviewing up till now has been very responsive and forthcoming. Couldn't have asked for a better company to work for!

Cons

No cons as of yet!

3. The latest conversations about Tech

4. 1.0

Terrible Culture and No Work/Life balance

Aug 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The only benefit of working here is that they plan to be remote even post Covid

Cons

Just about anything you can think of. The product is not mature enough for the customers that are getting sold and we therefore are unable to support to the extent that the customer is looking for. There is no work/life balance. Since everything is remote, management expects you to be working all hours into the night to make sure customers are getting what they were promised even though it is pretty difficult to achieve. Managers have no idea what they are doing. The managers have little to 0 experience managing a team and terrible at training, mentoring and even communicating expectations for the role. For a company that says they value mental health, no one feels they can take off significant amount of time due to the amount of work. The only people that I have seen take off a real vacation are the managers that are useless. I would strongly advise to stay as far away as possible if you would like a job that respects you and also where you would like to grow

15 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

One of the best jobs!

Aug 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

great people who care about your wellbeing

Cons

Not too many cons to list here

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company that truly cares about you as a human being, not just as an employee

Jun 25, 2021 - TA Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance Exciting and fulfilling work Fast paced environment Great people/culture Remote opportunities Diversity

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but because it is a tech start up, it is very fast paced, however Electric is very big on mental wellness and work/life balance! We also offer flexible PTO so you can take the down time that you need. Again, not a con for me, however, this type of pace isn't necessarily for everyone.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 4.0

Good Startup

Sep 22, 2021 - Lead Generation Associate in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good start up with friendly vibes, offers good benefits and most days are relaxed

Cons

Disorganized (due to the nature of being a start up), low pay,

8. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Extremely Cliquey, Toxic Management

Jun 12, 2021 - Technician in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company Lunches, handful of coworkers that were genuinely helful

Cons

This place was the most cliquey work environment I worked at. The upper management specially in NOC had limited IT knowledge and were only there because of there "connections" with CEo or people higher. It is definitely not a meritocracy, they will not recognize you or your hardwork if you are not cozy with the "clique". Througout my time there, the upper NOC managers lack respect for the front line IT employees. This place definitely made me work harder than I ever had and no recognition and appreciation for my hardwork. Only expect upward mobility, if you are good at sucking up to the upper management.

6 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best community and team environment

Mar 28, 2021 - Marketing Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive leadership, positive atmosphere, team environment even across departments. The diversity and inclusion programs are THE BEST I have seen. The support for remote employees and fostering engagement is incredible.

Cons

Because of how fast the company is growing the interview process can be messy. I have had a few people apply and get lost in the process. Also on boarding for some teams sometimes are not as built out. There could be more in way of cross department training.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Incredible Culture, demanding but rewarding!

May 25, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

CEO is the best of the best. They care about life outside of work, great pay

Cons

The more work you put in, the more you receive.

2 people found this review helpful
  11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I would not want to be anywhere else

Feb 26, 2021 - Talent Acquisition
    Business Outlook

Pros

Electric is the best company to work for, hands down. The growth both people wise, and product wise, from our Series B to C, has been absolutely incredible. The people here are kind, welcoming, supportive, smart, and hard working. The product is innovative, and extremely valuable, especially in a remote world. If you want to work for a company that is fun, rewarding, and building something great, all while being treated super well, you've found the place for you!

Cons

Not necessarily a con, you just have to be willing to work really hard here and grind. As long as you dedicate yourself to that, you will be successful here.

1 person found this review helpful