KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best place to work.

Oct 11, 2016 - Senior Engineer in Cupertino, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and bonuses. Excellent health care benefits and work environment. Every individual is responsible for his/her work, when at the same time, everyone is part of a team. Love Steve Jobs' model.

Cons

Some benefits are reducing year after year like every where else. For example, lunch price and travel. Overall it's a great place to work.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Best Job I've Had

Dec 8, 2021 - Retail Sales Associate
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, fun, interactive, easy going

Cons

Busy holiday season, sometimes hard to move up

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to make that issue dissolve. Sick of hearing the lies. Just don't lie about wanting to fix it, when they clearly DON'T care

1278 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Apple.