Apple - One of the best place to work. | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"One of the best place to work."

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Cupertino, CA
Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great pay and bonuses. Excellent health care benefits and work environment. Every individual is responsible for his/her work, when at the same time, everyone is part of a team. Love Steve Jobs' model.

Cons

Some benefits are reducing year after year like every where else. For example, lunch price and travel. Overall it's a great place to work.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Sales"

Pros

Great benefits and great people

Cons

Very busy but isnt too bad

Advice to Management

None

"Disappointing experience"

Current Contractor - Sales Support Specialist in Austin, TX
    Current Contractor - Sales Support Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Apple as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I think the biggest Pro is getting to say that you work at Apple, however, as a contractor, that did not always feel truthful. I am Mac savvy so that was another pro and during my contract I was able to pick up many skills in terms of computer software that I would not have known otherwise.

Cons

I worked here for a solid 9 months and was always a great worker - would accept new responsibilities, be on time, and had a great accuracy rating however, never got called for an interview for even the position I was doing even though I was qualified. Unable to get feedback from direct management because they want to go through the contractor who after your first 3 months fails to call you at all so you really have no idea how you are doing/how to improve. There is a difference to how the Apple employees treat you versus how they treat each other which creates this imbalance that is palpable and makes you feel like you are a second- class citizen. Overall, I am just disappointed. They do not have a culture here and they treat their contractors terribly.

Advice to Management

Cut it out with the nepotism.

Discover more reviews about Apple.