KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work. Seriously.

Sep 20, 2017 - Customer Success Manager in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's a reason HubSpot keeps winning best place to work awards. It really is a great place to be. The company truly cares about the wellbeing of their employees and shows that through great benefits and perks, transparency with employees on the direction of the company, and a strong management team. There's a culture here where, no matter your role, if you have something to say, your voice will be heard. The people working here are consistently whip-smart, super hard working and generally fun to be around. Come for the free candy wall, stay for a great career. Benefits include: Tuition reimbursement Unlimited vacation Free books Stocked kitchen Waffle Wednesday Dog-Friendly office Regular team outings Flexible work culture And of course, the CANDY WALL! (my favorite)

Cons

As we become a bigger company, we're going through the growing pains of a scale up. On the upside, everyone's aware and making an effort to create simplicity in all processes.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

HubSpot Response

Chief People Officer

Thanks for taking the time to write this up, and for calling out flexible work culture and of course..the candy wall. One of the things I love about this review is that you call out that people's voices are really heard and prioritized , it means a lot to me that you feel that way. On the cons, I agree with you on the continued need for simplicity in what we do, and the need to continue to beat the drum on the long-term view--lots of work to be done, but I hope we make you proud with how we get there. Thanks for all you do and for writing this up! -Katie

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work - minus starting pay

Nov 24, 2021 - BDR in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, people forward, bring your real self to work

Cons

Pay is low, remote first org

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work!

Nov 22, 2021 - Customer Onboarding Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Flexible time off / work hours -Kind and caring managers -Ample opportunities to grow both personally and professionally -HubSpot is FUN! -Excellent benefits

Cons

-I can see how it might be difficult for someone used to a "traditional" office setting (with all employees in one place) to navigate HubSpot's extremely flexible work policy, but I love it! Took a little getting used to, but it's one of the things that makes HubSpot great.

2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about HubSpot.