HubSpot - HubSpot is a wonderful place to work! | Glassdoor
  1. "HubSpot is a wonderful place to work!"

Current Employee - Renewals Account Manager in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at HubSpot full-time for less than a year

Pros

- The people at HubSpot are some of the most hardworking, friendly, and supportive coworkers I have ever met. - HubSpot works hard to create a truly diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone can feel comfortable bringing their true selves to work. - The management works hard to make everyone feel seen and heard and there are many opportunities to get involved in projects you're interested in. - There are so many opportunities to learn and grow as an individual (events, talks, tuition reimbursement, etc.). - And, there are some amazing perks! Coffee garden, beer garden, smoothie bar, quiet rooms, open workspaces, standing desks, gym, fully stocked kitchen, and the list goes on!

Cons

I really do not have many cons! I will note, HubSpot is constantly changing and evolving as a company. I hope the Renewals organization continues to put resources towards improving our internal systems and processes so we can be more efficient.

HubSpot2019-08-29
  1. "Best Internship I've Had!"

Former Intern - Intern Marketing

I worked at HubSpot for less than a year

Pros

- You get to work with very smart and incredibly kind individuals - the people at HubSpot are the best! - You will always have interesting and dynamic projects to work on and strengthen your skills. - You will receive a summer mentor to guide you through the program. - There are so many events at HubSpot to participate in ranging from a variety of topics.

Cons

- I honestly can't think of any cons! This internship was truly the best experience I've had as it allowed me to grow as a professional and individual.

HubSpot2020-01-16

"Absolutely Incredible - I'm never leaving!"

Current Employee - Learning Designer in Arlington, VA

I have been working at HubSpot full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility (work from home, remote work, unlimited vacation) intelligent/positive/understanding people, motivated and proactive workforce, leadership is genuine and practices what they preach.

Cons

It's such a flexible work environment that it may be a huge shock to someone coming from the outside or from a very structured and disciplined background. This does not mean there is no structure or discipline, on the contrary, there's structure with purpose.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Thank you for being so open and transparent. The culture is second to none.

HubSpot2019-10-15

Discover more reviews about HubSpot.