1. "Working and loving it"

4.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really like working with LaSalle. I work with Kate and she is really nice and helpful. I took several years off of work to be at home with my child. When coming back into the working world, I decided to start with a staffing company. They welcomed me in, they found me a job that fit what I wanted to do and close to the pay I asked for.

Cons

There was a slight hiccup with direct deposit paperwork. I turned it in and somehow it got lost so I had to wait longer then I would have liked to get my direct deposit instead of a check. Also, the pay is ok, not stellar.

Continue reading

LaSalle Network Response

April 29, 2017Director of Marketing & Communications

Thanks for your review. We're glad you have enjoyed working with Kate on your assignment. Thank you for your feedback on training - we actually hosted an excel class last year, and may host another this year.

1. "No CEO Does This!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

When the pandemic hit the CEO of LaSalle Network got on a DAILY town hall Zoom with everyone in the company and continued this for 3 months straight. Helped us all wrap our heads around what was happening, how to get through the ups and downs. Every day. He cares. He also decided not take a paycheck during this time and has not furloughed or laid off a single employee.

Cons

Can't bring our dogs to work

2. COVID-19

"Why you should work here..."

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I went back and forth about what I wanted to post but I am tired of people being anonymous. My father passed away while working here and I cannot express to you the out pouring love I received from everyone. My siblings work at major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies and their bereavement policies were 3 or 5 days. LaSalle let me take whatever time I needed to get back on track. If you haven’t lost someone this close to you that may be hard to understand but let me quickly explain what it was like those first 4 weeks after; you’re numb, you forget everything, you can’t stop crying, you can’t focus, you can’t breathe – there was never pressure to come back and act like everything was okay. My sister though was expected to come back to her clients and act as if nothing happened after 5 days. Three years ago, I had a reality check, I wanted to switch teams and I had quite a bit of growing up to do. I thought I was ready and that I was great… I was sat down by my director at the time and CHRO who very clearly laid out what needed to be changed. You have to want/be okay hearing your flaws or lack of good qualities (it was so tough to hear). The people in these reviews that talk about not knowing/were not told is untrue – managers are very transparent about what you need to work on because they also want you to be better. No one wants to fire people, that isn't fun for them either. I have screwed up accounts, I have said the wrong thing to the wrong person, I have lost deals, I have messed up in different ways, but I have never been persecuted for it. That's what makes it so special. It's not the rebirthdays or the parties or the awards - it's the fact that I can run at 100 mph, make a decision, and it is not life or death. I feel like people lose sight of that how special that is. People at other companies get FIRED for that. You do a report wrong, you enter in the wrong ledgers, etc. – FIRED. That is not the case here… is someone mad, sure but do they help you figure it out, 100%. We change people’s lives externally and internally and we can’t lose sight of that. Not everyone is going to love Tom/Sirmara/Krisi/Moe/LC/Managers/Directors/peers every single day, but they will always have your back in the face of a disaster, break up, the death of a parent, whatever work or personal you have going on. That’s why people should work here. You should want to work here because you are going to grow up, feel REALLY good about the person you become, and have a team of people that care about and in return you'll end up caring about them.

Cons

This place isn't for everyone but you will find a home here if you want to work hard professionally and if you want to be a better person. Yes, people (myself) cry because I want to be great and always want to be 100%... But I would rather cry over passion than cry because I hate coming to work.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about LaSalle Network.