"Yes.. It is that good.."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Carpinteria, CA

I have been working at Procore Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company gives you everything you need to be a happy employee AND MORE. Almost all team members, especially managers and leaders, have an extremely positive and welcoming attitude about them. This alone makes going to work everyday not feel so much like work. Tooey (CEO) along with all the other leaders are extremely sharp, friendly and approachable. Leadership is extremely transparent and makes an effort to make sure all employees, no matter how low on the totem pole, know what is going on at the company and what the goals are. For example, a few months after getting started in engineering, the CTO sits down and has a lunch with you and a few other of the recent new hires and answers questions and openly listens to any concerns you have. Leadership seems to care extremely about providing the absolute best possible product and being extremely ethical and fair in everything the company does. Leadership and management never seems to get stuck in their current ways of doing things. They are always looking for advice and ways to improve. A new employee could start on day 1 and leaders would listen to any ideas for improvement. There are entire teams of people dedicated to making sure you have everything you need to be productive and happy at work. There is a dynamite facilities team, an amazing food and beverage team and then extremely attentive and quick enablement managers that make sure you have it all. Lots of people around Santa Barbara have labeled Procore as "Brocore"... Once you get on campus and start working, this label does not ring true. The company is diverse and there are many strong people from all backgrounds. Work life balance really depends on your individual department and team (just about like everywhere else)... I am fortunate enough to have a team that everyone shows and puts in 40 SOLID hours of productive work and goes home. And the BIGGEST pro of Procore, is the opportunity for career growth. Procore is all about making you better and letting you follow your interests. Lots of people get hired for a certain position, then decide they want to grow into an entirely different position and Procore completely supports it. Start off as a QA and want to become a Software Engineer at some point? It happens, and Procore has your back.

Cons

There is only one female on the executive leadership team. I am sure the company realizes that they need to start getting more females in there. (I am a male and I am saying this.) Unlimited PTO can be bad... Some people get hurt by this due to the dynamic of their teams. Maybe add a minimum requirement of taking 3 weeks.

Continue reading

September 19, 2018People Team Member

Thank you for leaving a review of your experience at Procore. We are glad to hear you are happy with our people and investments. We will continue to grow in line with our values and thank you for being a part of the team!

1. "Amazing Company"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Carpinteria, CA

I have been working at Procore Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Procore has an amazing culture and everyone you work with here is top tier. They focus so much on your success and invest into their employees.

Cons

I have zero cons with Procore. Look forward to seeing their future growth.

Continue reading

March 2, 2021Global Talent Officer

Really appreciate your kind words! Our employees' success is our top priority - so happy to hear you're loving the culture and people at Procore. Thank you for all you do! - Pat Wadors, Global Talent Officer

2. "Best Place Ever"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Carpinteria, CA

I have been working at Procore Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Procore is such an amazing company to work for and has amazing leadership who remain authentic and really care about their employees. We also have an incredible product, mission and vision which all contribute to having a positive culture. Procore does a good job at making sure we hire people who will add to our company values of Openness, Optimism and Ownership, and all employees are very proud of our culture.

Cons

We move at a very fast pace and it can be tough to keep up and not burn out

February 26, 2021Global Talent Officer

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! So happy tp hear you think Procore is the best place ever! - Pat Wadors, Global Talent Officer

Discover more reviews about Procore Technologies.