KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Yes.. It is that good..

Jul 29, 2018 - Software Engineer in Carpinteria, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company gives you everything you need to be a happy employee AND MORE. Almost all team members, especially managers and leaders, have an extremely positive and welcoming attitude about them. This alone makes going to work everyday not feel so much like work. Tooey (CEO) along with all the other leaders are extremely sharp, friendly and approachable. Leadership is extremely transparent and makes an effort to make sure all employees, no matter how low on the totem pole, know what is going on at the company and what the goals are. For example, a few months after getting started in engineering, the CTO sits down and has a lunch with you and a few other of the recent new hires and answers questions and openly listens to any concerns you have. Leadership seems to care extremely about providing the absolute best possible product and being extremely ethical and fair in everything the company does. Leadership and management never seems to get stuck in their current ways of doing things. They are always looking for advice and ways to improve. A new employee could start on day 1 and leaders would listen to any ideas for improvement. There are entire teams of people dedicated to making sure you have everything you need to be productive and happy at work. There is a dynamite facilities team, an amazing food and beverage team and then extremely attentive and quick enablement managers that make sure you have it all. Lots of people around Santa Barbara have labeled Procore as "Brocore"... Once you get on campus and start working, this label does not ring true. The company is diverse and there are many strong people from all backgrounds. Work life balance really depends on your individual department and team (just about like everywhere else)... I am fortunate enough to have a team that everyone shows and puts in 40 SOLID hours of productive work and goes home. And the BIGGEST pro of Procore, is the opportunity for career growth. Procore is all about making you better and letting you follow your interests. Lots of people get hired for a certain position, then decide they want to grow into an entirely different position and Procore completely supports it. Start off as a QA and want to become a Software Engineer at some point? It happens, and Procore has your back.

Cons

There is only one female on the executive leadership team. I am sure the company realizes that they need to start getting more females in there. (I am a male and I am saying this.) Unlimited PTO can be bad... Some people get hurt by this due to the dynamic of their teams. Maybe add a minimum requirement of taking 3 weeks.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

Procore Technologies Response

People Team Member

Thank you for leaving a review of your experience at Procore. We are glad to hear you are happy with our people and investments. We will continue to grow in line with our values and thank you for being a part of the team!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best place to work

Sep 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Honestly the best place I have ever worked and it's because of the corporate culture. They truly put people first because they believe that happy, well-rounded people with a healthy work-life balance are the most productive employees.

Cons

Have not found any yet.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work for!

Sep 15, 2022 - Senior Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am truly enjoying Procore, I have been here for 5 years and been able to grow from an IC to a Senior Manager and almost create the role I wanted. My team is great and they value input, ideas and we have a strong partnership. Upper management is as transparent as they can be and there are many ways to stay on top of company performance, new initiatives, etc.

Cons

We have grown a lot over the last 5 years so there are still processes and procedures that are not fully baked out. I don't consider this really a con as I enjoy being able o be part of driving strategies and influencing, but if someone that prefers more structure it could be a challenge.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Procore Technologies.

Procore Technologies Photos

+ Add Photo
Procore Technologies photo of: Engineering Lunch & Learn
Procore Technologies photo of: MENA Customer Success team picnic
Procore Technologies photo of: West coast employees meeting up for a round of golf.
Procore Technologies photo of: NYC team
Procore Technologies photo of: Our engineers love solving all kinds of puzzles together.
Procore Technologies photo of: A little spikeball after work? Yes please.
Procore Technologies photo of: Everybody loves tacos for all company lunches

Procore Technologies Job Seekers Also Viewed