"Yes.. It is that good.."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Carpinteria, CA

I have been working at Procore Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company gives you everything you need to be a happy employee AND MORE. Almost all team members, especially managers and leaders, have an extremely positive and welcoming attitude about them. This alone makes going to work everyday not feel so much like work. Tooey (CEO) along with all the other leaders are extremely sharp, friendly and approachable. Leadership is extremely transparent and makes an effort to make sure all employees, no matter how low on the totem pole, know what is going on at the company and what the goals are. For example, a few months after getting started in engineering, the CTO sits down and has a lunch with you and a few other of the recent new hires and answers questions and openly listens to any concerns you have. Leadership seems to care extremely about providing the absolute best possible product and being extremely ethical and fair in everything the company does. Leadership and management never seems to get stuck in their current ways of doing things. They are always looking for advice and ways to improve. A new employee could start on day 1 and leaders would listen to any ideas for improvement. There are entire teams of people dedicated to making sure you have everything you need to be productive and happy at work. There is a dynamite facilities team, an amazing food and beverage team and then extremely attentive and quick enablement managers that make sure you have it all. Lots of people around Santa Barbara have labeled Procore as "Brocore"... Once you get on campus and start working, this label does not ring true. The company is diverse and there are many strong people from all backgrounds. Work life balance really depends on your individual department and team (just about like everywhere else)... I am fortunate enough to have a team that everyone shows and puts in 40 SOLID hours of productive work and goes home. And the BIGGEST pro of Procore, is the opportunity for career growth. Procore is all about making you better and letting you follow your interests. Lots of people get hired for a certain position, then decide they want to grow into an entirely different position and Procore completely supports it. Start off as a QA and want to become a Software Engineer at some point? It happens, and Procore has your back.

Cons

There is only one female on the executive leadership team. I am sure the company realizes that they need to start getting more females in there. (I am a male and I am saying this.) Unlimited PTO can be bad... Some people get hurt by this due to the dynamic of their teams. Maybe add a minimum requirement of taking 3 weeks.

Continue reading

Procore Technologies Response

September 19, 2018People Team Member

Thank you for leaving a review of your experience at Procore. We are glad to hear you are happy with our people and investments. We will continue to grow in line with our values and thank you for being a part of the team!

1. "Excellent Company and Culture!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Austin, TX

I worked at Procore Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Leadership is transparent and genuinely tries to do what is best for employees - A lot of good structural changes have been made in the past year to position/focus the company on a clear shared vision - Everyone I worked with in the rev ops, marketing, and sales orgs are extremely talented, kind, and overall a pleasure to work with - My manager was fantastic, one of the most intelligent and hard-working people I have ever met. He did everything he could to create the best possible environment and opportunities for those he managed. - I highly recommend Procore as an excellent place to work for anyone interested. I would work at Procore again in a heartbeat. - The only reason I left was for a new opportunity (that I was not seeking) that was too good to pass up.

Cons

- Like in many fast-growth companies Procore suffers a bit from "squirrel syndrome", but this has been greatly reduced recently and steps have been taken to reduce this even further in the future.

2. "Great!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Procore Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing people Wonderful job perks Great community Amazing insurance Ability to move up

Cons

Can take time to move up in the business now

Procore Technologies Response

January 14, 2021Chief People Officer

Thanks so much for sharing a review! If you’d like to discuss your experience with career growth in more detail, please reach out to me at employerfeedback@procore.com. - Pat Wadors, Chief People Officer

Discover more reviews about Procore Technologies.