KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

What people are saying about Procore Technologies

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The culture is great and fosters you to work in an environment that works for you specifically.(in 120 reviews)
  • "Beautiful Headquarters & the people are great!(in 95 reviews)
  • "Great benefits and unlimited PVT.(in 58 reviews)
  • "Great leadership to learn from.(in 32 reviews)
  • "Great company culture and product(in 32 reviews)
Cons
  • "Pay is at 'startup' levels as the company identifies itself with but employee count is nearing 2000 rapidly and the pay is not competitive for some positions compared to larger more established corporations.(in 21 reviews)
  • "The location of the corporate headquarters only allows for limited parking (although the company works hard to overcome these limitations).(in 14 reviews)
  • "The ongoing training was difficult and did suffer working from home.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Upper management is fairly incompetent when it comes to setting and achieving strategic goals, instead being entirely reactive.(in 6 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Procore Technologies and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Wonderful Company

Jun 22, 2022 - Customer Support Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, wonderful benefits!!! The experience I have had is the people truly care for you and your success

Cons

Its easy to get complacent in your role and settle.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Procore is a wonderful company to work for!

Jun 9, 2022 - Integration Implementation Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have never been immersed in such a supportive & well-organized environment like this before! Communication is fantastic, innovation is encouraged, and everyone is delighted to freely share information with one another. There is excellent documentation on our internal processes to refer to, which was such a comfort as a new hire. We are never micro-managed, and we know that we can turn to our leaders for whatever support we need, and they will always have our backs. Procore truly cares for their employees, and goes out of the way to demonstrate it on a daily basis. Career paths are very clearly laid out for reference, and they encourage you to follow your interests, even if it means switching departments. I am so grateful to be here. I find the work itself to be satisfying and engaging, and my work/life balance has never been so good! My personal life/relationships have improved since coming to Procore, since I am no longer overworked/stressed out.

Cons

Absolutely zero cons - it's amazing!

3 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Growing Company with Great Benefits

May 15, 2022 - Customer Success Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have yet to meet someone that I dislike at this company. They put being a good person at the top of their list when interviewing candidates, even ahead of academic achievement. You could be an Ivy League grad, but if you're not a decent human, they'll look for someone else. The benefits are great, with unlimited (within reason) time off, and full physical and mental health, dental, vision, and stock benefits. Definitely can see myself building my career here.

Cons

With it being a tech company, they have to be innovative. In turn, this can sometimes mean that changes to the software are introduced so fast. So it is sometimes difficult to keep up.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

When they say culture they mean Koolaid

Feb 4, 2022 - Senior Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great perks - Pay is decent - At first, it feels like its all too good to be true (lots of smoke and mirrors) - Some cool people

Cons

Look at glassdoors reviews as broken down by gender and sexuality and it will tell you everything you need to know about this company. Men rate the company at 4.9 while women rate it at 3.6. Heterosexuals rate this company at 4.9 while LGBTQ individuals rate it 3.1. What might be most interesting is that you can't break the company down by ethnic diversity because there isn't very much. The company is very white, heterosexual, and male. They pretend to be a company that values diversity but it's all talk. If you question leadership, they will question your commitment to the company values "openness, optimism, ownership." Values at Procore are weaponized and used against employees, even when they can't see it. If you are sick and do not perform, they will wonder why you didn't "own" your mistakes. If you ask about diversity, they will tell you to be "open" and assume the best of intentions. While they might have added a few more women to leadership over the past few years, I assure you this company is still very much a boys club. Working in sales is a grind. You spend more time documenting your role in salesforce than actually doing it. It's been a few years so things might have changed, but I kinda doubt it.

19 people found this review helpful

Procore Technologies Response

Chief Talent Officer

Thank you for this message—we strongly believe feedback makes us better. I’m sorry that your Procore experience was not a positive one and I hope that you’re doing well wherever you are now. One way to see some of our work around diversity, inclusion, and belonging is by visiting our website at procore.com/diversity-inclusion-belonging. While this is just a start, our near-term and long-term strategies continue to drive us toward building a more equitable company, and a more equitable construction industry. It's work that will take time, but we're committed to that journey. Even though it's been a few years since you've been with Procore, if there is any additional feedback you would like to share, please reach out to me at employerfeedback@procore.com. - Pat Wadors, Chief Talent Officer

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Leadership, Wonderful people

Apr 1, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many great things to say about Procore. I had supportive leaders and direct managers who were open and transparent. My teammates were great to work with and there was no drama or unprofessionalism on the teams that I was on (at least from what I knew). Happy hours, get togethers and team activities were super fun when we had them pre-covid and virtual ones were nice too. I love that leadership supported remote work.

Cons

The only reason I left was because there was a lack of opportunities available in the areas that I was interested in. I spent more than 3 years showing interest in other roles, networking, taking on projects and even worked part-time on projects that I loved with leaders who supported me. Unfortunately, when it came time for me to apply to roles, I was either encouraged to not apply because I lacked the 5+ years of experience or I wasn't given a chance to interview at all. This was discouraging after I spent a great amount of time doing the the work that I apparently didn't have enough experience for. After a while these are the things that make you realize it's time to look elsewhere.

6 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Generally Happy

Jun 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every company has its issues but generally I am happy with Procore and the company culture.

Cons

Like many fast-growing companies, there are some hiccups that are more evident than others. Leadership needs to better acknowledge and address these issues.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Unbelievable Career Opportunity

Jun 2, 2022 - Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The knowledge and skill set training provide by the company and frontline managers are industry-leading. Not only did this provide me with success in my role but also success towards my career goals.

Cons

None that come to mind.

8. 2.0
    Current Employee

It’s all smoke and mirrors

Apr 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work/life balance Unlimited PTO

Cons

This company is ripe with microaggressions and at times blatant racism. If you aren’t a white person, you will never get a promotion and if you happen to slip through the cracks, they will make you constantly prove yourself worthy of the job. The pay is abysmal. They change the compensation scheme every year, each time making it even more confusing. The “culture” is a facade. Procore is run by inexperienced leaders who are only there because of their longevity with the company. They have absolutely zero experience in running a company at the stage Procore is in and are running Procore to the ground. Values are weaponized regularly. If you disagree or express concerns about anything, you are deemed a troublemaker. As a result, decisions are made in an echo chamber. Their commitment to diversity is a joke.

19 people found this review helpful

Procore Technologies Response

VP, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging

I appreciate the openness of this feedback and I am really sorry to hear that you feel let down by Procore. What you mentioned above, including microaggressions and disrespect, go against our values as an organization. We want Procore to be a place where all people, regardless of race and identity, feel respected, valued, and safe, and I’m sorry this has not been your experience so far. I will address your concerns with the leadership team and the rest of our Global Talent Organization leadership team. If you’re open to sharing more information about your experience, you can reach out to me, your Talent Business Partner, or you can email employerfeedback@procore.com. You can also submit your concerns anonymously by using EthicsPoint: https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/media/en/gui/54631/index.html. When you submit a report through EthicsPoint, you will be issued a Report Key. You can use this Report Key to return to EthicsPoint to review any follow-up questions from the Compliance team or submit more information that can help us review and address your specific concerns while maintaining your anonymity. Sandy Hoffman, Vice President, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Culture Compared to Other SaaS Companies

Mar 21, 2022 - Senior Manager in Carpinteria, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love Procore. There is an incredibly strong culture here that advocates for winning together vs the common cutthroat competition you often see in high-growth tech companies. There is not a single person I work with day-to-day that I do not respect nor is there anyone who I’d actively work to avoid. Middle management here isn’t so far removed from the work that they don’t actually know how the sausage is made and more often than not have the capability to make it themselves - which you don’t often see in similar companies. Beyond the culture, Procore has a really strong market opportunity and has been doing a solid job capitalizing on it.

Cons

The executive leadership can sometimes appear unfocused and/or is surprisingly in the weeds on projects that would be too small in another environment.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love my job

Jun 15, 2022 - Customer Success Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team environment They take suggestions and improvement ideas to heart Management cares

Cons

Constant change in workflows and processes. Some good, some bad.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 752 Reviews

Procore Technologies Reviews FAQs

Procore Technologies has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 793 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Procore Technologies to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Procore Technologies employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Procore Technologies. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

89% of Procore Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Procore Technologies 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Procore Technologies to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Procore Technologies Job Seekers