Found 1,006 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The culture is great and fosters you to work in an environment that works for you specifically." (in 171 reviews)
- "Beautiful Headquarters & the people are great!" (in 127 reviews)
- "Great benefits and unlimited PVT." (in 72 reviews)
- "great work life balance" (in 44 reviews)
- "Great leadership to learn from." (in 38 reviews)
- "Pay is low, especially on the general contractors team because the market is saturated." (in 31 reviews)
- "Work force management is constantly posting that there are X amount of chats waiting which just adds to the stress because there is nothing we can really do about the amount of chats we have." (in 20 reviews)
- "The location of the corporate headquarters only allows for limited parking (although the company works hard to overcome these limitations)." (in 15 reviews)
- "Upper management is fairly incompetent when it comes to setting and achieving strategic goals, instead being entirely reactive." (in 7 reviews)
- "wide layoffs, and then they did company" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Procore Technologies and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 2.0Sep 5, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Pay and benefits were ok, but starting to become low given number of hours you have to put in
Lots of talk of efficient growth aka everyone needs to work overtime to meet aggressive date driven product delivery schedules. Procore was originally sold to me as a place that had very good work/life balance and people focused culture however this seems to have evaporated over the last year. Every group is stretched thin at the moment however we continue to take on more and more markets and expansion opportunities without adding more resourcing. New product strategy coming out soon which I expect means we will be expected to commit to even more things that sounds good to leadership and investors, but wait! we haven’t finished most of our last strategy? Can’t wait to be voluntold for all kinds of new projects that are “mission critical” as soon as that rolls out but still be on the hook for finishing up all of our in flight work. Things seem to be getting progressively worse from a work/life balance perspective with no end in sight.9
Procore Technologies Reviews FAQs
Procore Technologies has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 1,054 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Procore Technologies to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
85% of Procore Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Procore Technologies 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.