KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great place for millennials

Sep 1, 2017 - Solutions Engineer in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The SAP culture is one of teamwork and empathy. I have always felt that my colleagues and mentors are there to help me, answer any and all questions, and support me throughout my career journey. Also our senior leadership "walks the walk and talks the talk", in that you can see SAP's core values demonstrated in their actions. I am proud to work at a company that not only is dedicated to helping companies across the world run simple, which ultimately improves people's lives.

Cons

Working on a national team, my colleagues live all over the country so sometimes it can be hard to get face time with folks.

SAP Response

Employer Brand Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for the positive review!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Lots of Opportunities

Jun 27, 2022 - Communications Intern in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great culture - great pay -lots of networking opportunities - set up for success

Cons

Remote work is not ideal

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Overall very good place to work

Jun 16, 2022 - Senior Product Manager in South San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

In general, reasonable work-life balance. Strong support for full-time remote work, even pre-pandemic. Healthy culture of honest, open communication. Positive collaboration between departments.

Cons

Diversity and inclusion, while good, has sort of gone a little too far like it drives the company. If you are a female wanting to climb the ladder you have a distinct advantage, enjoy it, they will roll out the red carpet for you. Not always nimble. Process changes were mandated frequently, but change in reality happened slowly, like turning a large ship. Often as soon as everyone finally got on board with the changes, new changes were required. Sometimes it seemed like changes were mandated simply because a new chief took the reins and felt the need to rock the boat. In 2019 shortly before the pandemic hit, SAP laid off thousands of people as part of a "global restructuring." In the United States, employees and entire teams getting the axe were told their time was up because they were not co-located. So remote work would no longer be supported? Funny how the new rule did not apply to everyone. Many suspected it was a way to eliminate older, senior, highly compensated employees. Then enter the pandemic -- "Oops, reverse that, we were just kidding, remote work is the only way!"

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SAP.

SAP Photos

+ Add Photo
SAP photo of: SAP Customer Experience Center - WDF 49
SAP photo of: US
SAP photo of: Toronto - Canada
SAP photo of: Australia Office
SAP photo of: US colleagues
SAP photo of: Office at night
SAP photo of: Office