Updated Jun 2, 2023
Filter by Topic
Found 19,706 of over 28K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Hey guys, I'm an Industry Advisor (basically the same as the Value Advisor / formerly Value Engineering role) at SAP and come from a non-tech background (management consulting). Anyone else here with a MC background? I fell into this position a little while ago and have mostly enjoyed it, curious to see what other non-technical folks think of it.
I’m a field consultant at SAP, delivering and implementing post sales. I have had amazing relationships and connections with all my clients so far. I want to get involved in sales and start selling, in addition to just delivering. Any tips on how to get started?
Recent joinee.. but still can't understand why SAP wants us to work on several projects at a time.. is it just to increase productivity or to gain money on us as much as possible.. due to this we are unable to concentrate on any project at a time. Planning to move out of SAP and will not return again.
Got a burning question about SAP? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SAP employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Work life balance is good if you don't plan on moving up in the company" (in 2385 reviews)
- "Good Benefits and Health" (in 1848 reviews)
- "The people you work with are great and feels like a much smaller company on the day to day." (in 1084 reviews)
- "The culture is great and they provide you the correct tools to thrive in a growing environment." (in 977 reviews)
- "Great company and colleagues during the time I worked there" (in 619 reviews)
- "Salaries are low across the board compared to similar positions both inside and outside of SAP Tempe." (in 762 reviews)
- "BAD MANAGEMENT & MANAGERS" (in 374 reviews)
- "A bad manager will only think about his/her own promotion and not care about team." (in 295 reviews)
- "With such a large company, it can be hard to be heard, but upper management in my area has been doing their best to connect with employees." (in 71 reviews)
- "bad middle management" (in 58 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SAP and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★
Best Company EverJun 1, 2023 - Presales Consultant in Newtown Square, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Love working at SAP. Main reason is the culture. We are a true team through thick and thin. I have been here going on 10 years and pray for 10 more. Long Live SAP!!!
The industry changes so rapidly you need to keep up on trends and product innovation. SAP is at times slow to the water and for good reason. We do a good job of avoiding fabs and are in it for the long term. Which is not as sexy as the fintechs and startups who are in it to win it out of the gate.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★
You're family... until you're notMay 23, 2023 - Senior HR ExpertRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great benefits my leadership was overall very good
telling people they're family to get them to buy into a skewed work/life balance is at best misleading. very focused on employees in "low cost" countries, as opposed to the best talent for the job too many re-organizations (3-4 managers a year is common for many) negotiate your salary as high as possible going in, you may never get more than a cost of living raise ever again ("sorry it's just not in the budget this year"... every year) accomplishment is very driven by adjusting to manager personalities and not necessarily your work (although there are good managers there)Continue reading