Salesforce - The best job I've ever had | Glassdoor
  1. "The best job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Field Marketing Senior Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is the most flexible job that I've ever had. The people are great, the culture is amazing and the work spaces have everything you could ever need!

Cons

I truly don't have any cons at the moment. I'm 6 months in and everything has been spectacular.

Salesforce2019-08-20
  1. "Amazing place to work"

Former Employee - Prouct Marketing

I worked at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of support, dynamic workplace, all sorts of awesome opportunities abound

Cons

Its easy to get sucked in and have work/life balance be an issue

Advice to Management

Support employees in having a better work/life balance, keep enabling people to try the new things and take risks.

Salesforce2020-01-25

"Be Careful What You Ask For...."

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Decent benefits, awesome technology, pioneered SaaS, like my teammates

Cons

Been here well over 10 years. Used to be my dream job. Now it’s just a job. Plan to retire in a few years or else I’d been running for the door. We used to chase Oracle (the enemy). With all the former ORCL leadership that has joined SFSC we have become the enemy. Senior sales management has little respect from the sales teams. They manage up, make you fabricate false forecasts, belittle you, treat you like chattel. Some execs have multiple harassment issues filed with HR, yet they not only remain they are promoted. I once called HR for the potential need for a FMLA and was informed that Salesforce was an “employment at will” company. Seriously, where’s the Ohana. Fortunately I didn’t require the FMLA. I’ve pulled a lot of punches in this review out of respect for the Salesforce I used to know and luv. Said enough...

Advice to Management

Company need a BIG dose of introspection.

Salesforce2019-07-21

Discover more reviews about Salesforce.