Smile Brands - Wonderful Place to Work! | Glassdoor
  1. "Wonderful Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Director in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for less than a year

Pros

Most everyone embodies the "Smiles for Everyone" culture. It is overwhelmingly a very pleasant and positive place to work. The culture starts at the top with Steve Bilt and trickles down all throughout the organization. Comp and benefits are competitive though probably not at the top of the market. All in all a wonderful place to be. For the Irvine business support center, there are a lot of fun employee engagement events hosted by our engagement team. The location of the office is great and is right at Irvine Spectrum. It's even closer in walking distance to Spectrum than the other newer buildings.

Cons

No 401k matching. Not a huge con but just a noticeable one compared to other companies

Advice to Management

Please continue to promote a great workplace culture. I think the trade-off with not getting top of market compensation and benefits is worth it if the positive culture and focus on work-life balance can be maintained.

Smile Brands2019-09-17
  1. "Monarch dental"

Former Employee - Lead Dental Assistant in Arlington, TX

I worked at Smile Brands full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great health benefits and paid time off.

Cons

Fast patient turn over min. Care

Advice to Management

Promote more with in company and keep your word about promotion

Smile Brands2020-01-21
  2. "Loving the celebratory culture at Smile Brands!"

Current Employee - Human Resources

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've worked in health care my entire career and I truly believe Smile Brands is one of the best company out there. I am surrounded by positive, supportive Team members who all work hard to bring the company's mission to life. Our CEO, Steve Bilt, encourages us to celebrate everyday miracles and that celebratory culture makes up the foundation of our guiding principles. Together we create Smiles for Everyone, recognize and lift one another up, support our Team member near and far and strive to continuously improve. Leaders are receptive to new ideas, encourage creativity and applaud out of the box thinking. From day one, this company and what we do here have felt like home. I'm thankful I found the place I want to grow my career and learn! Our work is challenging but I am excited to see where it takes us! I genuinely look forward to coming into work each day. The work our foundation does is admirable and I love that we give back to the community! There are opportunities to volunteer, we have an awesome engagement committee that plans fun events throughout the year and we always have a good time.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! I'm grateful for my supervisor.

Smile Brands2020-01-15

Discover more reviews about Smile Brands.