Yelp - Marketing Intern | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Work/life Balance - Tell me another company in NYC that actually wants you to leave at 5:30pm and take PTO to enjoy your life" (in 104 reviews)

• "Fully stocked kitchen, barista, amazing location in a really cool building" (in 102 reviews)

Cons
  • "The AE role can be challenging (high volume, speaking with business owners) but is also rewarding" (in 143 reviews)

• "Can be exhausting if you don't have a work/life balance (use the Gym subsidy)" (in 41 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Marketing Intern"

Current Intern - Marketing Intern in Honolulu, HI
Current Intern - Marketing Intern in Honolulu, HI

I have been working at Yelp as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Unparalleled experience. The community manager is basically your mentor. Knowledge is unlimited in this job and can open many doors if taken seriously.

Cons

Minimal pay but expected as it is an internship.

Advice to Management

Keep writing.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Account Executive"

I worked at Yelp full-time

Pros

The training process implemented by Yelp is amazing. They really set you up for success. All you will need is the drive and motivation to continue succeeding in this Account Executive Role. The management is extremely helpful in regards to building your career through Yelp

Cons

The initial first-year salary projections are a little hazy. The base-pay is sufficient for an entry position but the "quick" path towards a salary bump was a little deceiving in my opinion. Nothing to get upset about however.

Advice to Management

I couldn't offer any advice if I wanted to. They really cover all the bases to ensuring you a stable career at Yelp.

"Nice while it lasted"

I worked at Yelp part-time

Pros

people you work with are characters and are geniunely funny, others make the job worse for you. other wise amazing job

Cons

management was annoying and has a high turnover rate pay was below average and people make more than you even if they are less experienced

Discover more reviews about Yelp.