European Dynamics Reviews

Updated Apr 11, 2020

Pros
Cons
  • "Mediocre quality of produced software, long working hours(in 29 reviews)

• "Too many working hours, 9 hours is the minimum(in 11 reviews)

"Only for Juniors"

I worked at European Dynamics full-time

Pros

the company recruits smart people; most of the engineers have university degrees from A-list Greek (or even European) universities. The majority of employees are young, hard-working, sociable and therefore there is a positive vibe in the daily work routine.

Cons

The company does NOT invest on its staff, really the only goal is to work as long as it takes to hit a deadline. Projects are poorly designed and developed- there is no focus on quality of software/ quality of service.The company's policy is to have cheap production, this is why they recruit so many young, inexperienced but also relatively competent employees. A Few managers are incredibly rude and even offensive to the employees.

"Java Developer"

I worked at European Dynamics full-time

Pros

They pay on time which should be something normal of course, but unfortunately is not in the Greece of crisis.

Cons

The company doesn't care at all for its employees and does not provide any training prior the work. They do not invest in people but rather in writing project tenders which lower the project costs impacting negatively on people who implement them. They squeeze their employees just to meet the unrealistic deadlines in order to receive the paycheck. In most cases that affects the final product quality.

"Worst option!"

I worked at European Dynamics full-time

Pros

Work abroad. Nothing else !

Cons

Signing documents and employment contract that include penalties and unfair clauses. Company pays only if you are in a project and the client pays your rates. Forget about money even having permanent contract. Imagine that working abroad in a expensive city. Without offending, it looks like indian company for their number of employees are from there who start working in Europe. There is nothing wrong with that but being Greece under terrible unemployment.

"Good"

Former Employee - Tech Lead in Athens, GA

I worked at European Dynamics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cutting edge technology, Good people

Cons

Not enough client/projects. No trainings offered

5. "Great company"

5.0
    Current Employee - IT Consultant

I have been working at European Dynamics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Challenging projects and personal development

Cons

There are no cons at all.

6. "Strongly recommended for one’s career!"

4.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Athens

I worked at European Dynamics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Many different projects with different and modern technologies, you have lots to learn, you learn working software in a professional manner (best practices in software development, consulting, management and others), large scale projects with high quality standards. Good salaries and you get easily an upraise if you demonstrate good cooperation attitude, motivation and try to be productive and good at your job. You do not have to work hard but smart. There are offices in various locations in Greece for example in Crete. It is highly recommended for anyone who wants a career in IT and is keen to learn lots of staff in a professional environment.

Cons

You change team and team mates depending on the project so you may change various teams.

7. "IT Consultant"

4.0
    Current Employee - IT Consultant

I have been working at European Dynamics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Career Opportunities, fiendly environment, intresting field and projects

Cons

I don't have to mention any cons.

8. COVID-19

"Deliberately putting employees' health at risk"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Athens

I worked at European Dynamics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nothing except the ex colleagues.

Cons

Where should I start…The worst aspect of the job is having to deal with the management team. I don’t know what they studied but it surely had nothing to do with HR management and team management. The only thing they are good at is being sales people and chasing profit in expense of other – in their opinion – insignificant factors such as employee satisfaction and engagement. Of course this results to an extremely high turnover, but they don’t care as long as they get to exploit young people as much as possible and throw them in the trash afterwards. Their mindset is that of a school teacher, thinking that they have to have full control over the naughty children, otherwise the job will not get done and everyone is just going to slack off. Micromanagement in all its glory. If they could stand behind your screen all day long taking note of what you are doing they would do it. I was lucky enough to leave and join a decent company, but I still keep in touch with some of my ex-colleagues and they told me that in the midst of the whole COVID-19 situation, they have the nerve to keep people in the office while the work can be carried out remotely and they all have laptops. This, putting people’s health at risk deliberately. On top of that, there is preferential treatment, with half the company working from home and the other half being present on the premises. Obviously the managers don’t want people to see that the department is doing fine without their micromanagement and control. Of course, if they knew anything about people management and were good at their jobs they wouldn’t need to micromanage because employees would be engaged, which is not the case. Advice to current employees, get out of there as fast as you can. Do not invest time and energy.

Continue reading

"incomplete management, bad environment"

2.0

I worked at European Dynamics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

you learn a lot about real projects and about how people try to work in a non-welcoming environment

Cons

really bad environment with no respect and trust in your work, managers that care only for themselves and resort to micromanaging and blaming others, absence of training, low compensation except from managers and senior technical leaders, they demand to stay in office for 9 hours and they use that in case you ask for a raise

Continue reading

"Do yourself a favor and find a better job!"

Former Employee - Programmer in Athens

I worked at European Dynamics full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get paid on time - for Greece this is a big deal. It is a reliable company.

Cons

No culture, old-fashioned management style. There are way better places to work both in Greece but also abroad. When I asked for a raise, my manager told me that I did not need the money because I lived at my parents' house lol

Found 120 reviews