Fathom Realty Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.9
Joshua Harley

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "All Pros/No Cons...Great Company"

Current Employee - Realtor in Morristown, NJ
    Current Employee - Realtor in Morristown, NJ

I have been working at Fathom Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Forward thinking company that cares about every member of the organization, from the management team to the agents. This is a company that values integrity and it is apparent at every level. Excellent broker/local support, great support from home office, advanced technology, awesome commission plans (100%), and as of January 1, 2017 agent-owned. Inc500 3 years in a row. I have worked at a number of brokerages and I never felt like I do working at Fathom. I feel like I’ve finally found my home! Everyone seems to value each other and I never feel left to figure things out on my own. There is always someone ready to help. Absolutely terrific company to work for!

Cons

I have not encountered any cons. I really love Fathom Realty!

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you do...you're the best! Every time I think I'm working for the best company ever, you do something to make the company even better!

2. "District Director"

I have been working at Fathom Realty full-time

Pros

Great people, very favorable compensation plan for our agents and brokers, agent owned

Cons

Name recognition, need more market presence

Advice to Management

None they are awesome men and women

3. "REALTOR"

Current Employee - Realtor in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Realtor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Fathom Realty full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

100% commission, high tech and high touch, this company really cares about its agents. Everything they do is designed to make life easier and better for us. We make more money than competing firms offer, all tools are at our fingertips and money isn't wasted on palatial offices that stroke the owners' egos but do little for the agents.

As of January 1, 2017, the company has been given to the agents and we are now the 100% commission and agent-owned company in real estate.

Cons

If you need an office outside your home, you'll need to rent one. Seriously, that's it, there really is not any downside.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the same things that have led to your success - growing Fathom (tree years consecutive on the Inc 500 Fastest Growing is phenomenal!

"Real Estate Agent"

Current Employee - Real Estate Agent in Snellville, GA
    Current Employee - Real Estate Agent in Snellville, GA

I have been working at Fathom Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Advanced technology, Family type friendly, Great communication, Very willing to help attitude, Open to suggestions. The company is a pure joy to work with and they make my job so much easier. If you have a question or need assistance someone is just a phone call away.
    We are now an agent owned company! It doesn't get any better.

Cons

The company isn't for everyone. There is no office to go to. Fathom is a virtual company. Although mentoring is available you work independently. To some that need the hand holding or a brick and mortar office this is not for you. The company management team is so great and generous I don't see how they are going to keep raising the bar.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to "keep doing what you are doing". The management is so accessible. I'm sure it is challenging for them to remain so "in touch" with a growing company such as Fathom.

"Could not be more satisfied!"

Current Employee - Florida Regional Vice President/Broker in South Florida, FL
    Current Employee - Florida Regional Vice President/Broker in South Florida, FL

I have been working at Fathom Realty full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The technology offered to provide with the tools to be successful is amazing! The "family-like" culture is 2nd to none. The managers are here to serve. The Executive Staff sets the tone and example of servanthood. And, the 100% commission structure pays me what I work hard.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"Great place to run your business"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Pros

Great commission plans! Fathom now also provides equity in the company, which you earn simply by being an agent and selling homes! Great technology, support and training are provided. You get all the tools you need to grow your business. There is a leadership team in place that actually cares about the agents.

Cons

If you don't want to work out of a home office, then Fathom Realty isn't going to be right for you. There really is no other downside.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

7. "Highly Recommend"

Pros

Fathom Realty is a 100% commission company and is Agent Owned. I love working with Fathom and all of the agents are top caliber.

Cons

There is no downside to working with Fathom

8. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Real Estate Broker in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Real Estate Broker in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Fathom Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Best commission plans in our area
    - It's Agent Owned - every agent earns equity in the company just by joining and earn more every single time they close a sale
    - Responsive managing brokers are available to help when you need assistance
    - Can easily operate 100% paperless if you like to work that way
    - Responsive to agent concerns and/or suggestions

Cons

The only possible con is that if you're an agent who NEEDS to go into the office for some reason, a virtual company probably won't be a good fit for you.

9. "In Real Estate? You need to be here!"

Current Employee - Managing Broker in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Managing Broker in Seattle, WA

Pros

Solid leadership with high business acumen results in a company you can be proud of. The core team "cares" about each one, not just the high producers. Low expense to each agent, more profit, bigger business.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind? This is a company built on "serving others" and giving back, which happened this year. We are now "agent owned" .....fantastic!

Advice to Management

You can not retire, anytime soon! Luv you guys!

10. "Excellent support and commission!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Fathom Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Real estate agents are in the business as subcontractors. We enjoy the freedom of scheduling our own time and the earning opportunity afforded to us. At Fathom Realty, I get both the opportunity to increase my earning potential with the 100% commission and support I need online and by phone. The "corporate" culture including the ideals presented by the home office and leaders encourages us to not only to be successful in real estate but also to help and care for others, both clients and members of our communities. In today's real estate environment, back office work is online. Fathom has an excellent online services and support team. I did join Fathom for the 100% commission but have since learned the culture is why I stay.

Cons

In our office, we do not have weekly meetings or weekly social gatherings. REALTORS looking for a more social environment might not appreciate the one on one interaction with agents and leaders afforded by Fathom.