Found 2,089 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is good and get a raise every 3 months for a year till you cap out" (in 426 reviews)
- "They pay and benefits were good and that was the only reason people stayed." (in 257 reviews)
- "Great people to help you learn" (in 67 reviews)
- "Good work environment" (in 31 reviews)
- "job is very easy and you get good money" (in 30 reviews)
- "Poor management from immediate supervisors all the way to even regional overseers in some cases" (in 114 reviews)
- "long hours and spread thin" (in 95 reviews)
- "The supervisors are lazy and make it hard to get motivated to do anything." (in 34 reviews)
- "Upper management is extremely disrespectful." (in 31 reviews)
- "You are always tire from long hours." (in 25 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of FedEx Freight and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Sep 21, 2023Dock AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearIndianapolis, IN
The job, if approached properly, is quite complex. By that I mean that there is always something that you can improve upon. This contrasts to my past jobs in so much as once you were good at them, there wasn't much to improve upon. For me, this keeps the job engaging and prevents me from getting burnt out.
Corporate can be questionable sometimes. They sometimes seem to be a bit out of touch of what truly goes on within the operation. They will make changes or decisions sometimes that are a bit nonsensical.
FedEx Freight Reviews FAQs
FedEx Freight has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,118 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at FedEx Freight to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
74% of FedEx Freight employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FedEx Freight 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.