FedEx Freight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Freight Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx Freight.

Interview

quick and easy questions. typical corporate questions like what have you experienced or what would you have done in that situation. there were around 8-9 questions ranging in length. and difficultly.

Interview Questions

• describe a time that you had to deal with an employee who needed extra training and how you helped them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Applied online, got a call within the week for an interview. Just asked me on phone if I was flexible with my schedule I said yes. Asked if I had any forklift experience and I didn't but said they train me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you took action to get a job done without your boss's permission.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Interview

Walked into the building and interviewed with the boss, normal job-style, got a brief tour. The boss was matter-of-fact about about requirements which is great, was also kinda sexist in an old boss way, but I know that boss isn't there anymore. (told me straight-up "Women get trained for office work. That's just the way we do things." when I was applying for dock work, but this was years ago so things may have changed. I ended up working the docks anyway with some other tough chicks who resisted getting stuck as secretaries.)

Interview Questions

• You have to be able to lift 75lbs, or something like that.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FedEx Freight.

Interview

Interview with the hiring manager and I wasn't given a call after scheduling the interview twice with the hiring manger. I followed up with the HR but they never responded well.

Service Center Support PT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I was nervous at first, until the person interviewing me made me relax and calm down. :) She made this really easy. All you have to do is be yourself and answer questions clearly.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in an office setting? How many words can you type per min? Do you have 10-key experience? If so, show many ksph? Have you ever had a conflict with a co worker and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Driver Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Annapolis, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online on the 1st of April 2017, got a call on the 11 of April and scheduled for interview on the 12th. Got an offer on the 13th and emails to sign n submit. Now waiting to do drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is the least you don't like about your job   1 Answer

Dockworker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FedEx Freight.

Interview

You must apply first online. Then wait. It may take up to three months to get an interview or it could be immediately depending on the needs of the business

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. Situational questions. Basic math, including counting 3-D pictures of stacked boxes   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Fontana, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took 5 months I applied in November and I got the interview in March. The interview was easy and very upfront right after he told I got the job and he will be giving me a call. I waited for 2 days to get the offer letter then one week to get approved and hired on i start this tuesday.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in the freight industry.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sun Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Sun Valley, CA).

Interview

Applied online HR person contact me within a week then the operation manager called 2 weeks later for a interview, the manager called me the next day with a offer came in again the next day for drug test then after that it was training on a computer for two weeks then on the field with a forklift

Interview Questions

• Question about situations I been in   4 Answers

Negotiation

No neogotiation

Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview took 1 hour which included a face to face questionnaire, a basic math and analytic test, then met with management team to see operations. Everyone was friendly and helpful in answering questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a qualified candidate for this position?   Answer Question