Found 2,339 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I liked the flexibility in hours and I worked with some great people." (in 133 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and lots of downtime." (in 126 reviews)
- "I worked with great managers." (in 83 reviews)
- "My boss and coworkers were great and helped me transition into a more professional person." (in 79 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule and holidays off" (in 68 reviews)
- "Low pay and sometimes had you do things above your pay level that the manager didn't want to do" (in 216 reviews)
- "Poor management blames associates on their own shortcomings." (in 120 reviews)
- "Poor upper management." (in 59 reviews)
- "no training program in place now for interns but talk about in the future." (in 33 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Follett and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Sep 26, 2023Technical Support EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMcHenry, IL
Coworkers and Managers are awesome! Company has some great products! Training is great!
High intensity and fast paced
Follett Reviews FAQs
Follett has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 2,458 reviews left anonymously by employees. 42% of employees would recommend working at Follett to a friend and 24% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
42% of Follett employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Follett 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.