FreshWorks Studio Reviews
94% would recommend to a friend
(48 total reviews)
98% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about FreshWorks Studio? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with FreshWorks Studio employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Salary starts a bit low, but then you het higher increments (10%" (in 4 reviews)
Found 48 of over 54 reviews
Updated Aug 7, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Nov 6, 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
- great learning opportunity - worked with amazing people - exposure to various kinds of projects and technology
- fast-paced and only care about the final product, don't care about quality - issue with resourcing - multiple projects and people always coming and leaving of projects - very low salary - work environment was getting toxic10FreshWorks Studio Response5y
Based on the Pro's, we hope those would warrant more than a 1 star rating. Not many companies offer the learning opportunities, amazing people and exposure to different technologies you mentioned. We're happy to provide these things for our people and also happy that you appreciated them.You are correct, the work here is fast paced. That's part of the reason why there are great learning opportunities. You get to work on several projects, each with different goals, stakeholders, and requirements. By adapting to that you'll gain experience and learning that makes you a very valuable team member during your years at FreshWorks and beyond.We do care about the final product, which means that we absolutely care about quality as well. As a service company we need to meet or exceed our clients' expectations in every category (including quality) - otherwise we would not continue earning new business.Salaries are determined based on performance, experience, and an objective view of a team members' soft and hard workplace skills. We are confident that our compensation at FreshWorks is in line with the market.I'm sorry to hear this reviewer feels there was anything toxic about the work environment, that is not something we want anyone to feel. Everyone's experience in life is their own though, and we encourage you (the reader) to reach out to other people at FreshWorks Studio through LinkedIn or another platform to ask questions for yourself about what it's like here.
- 5.0Jun 2, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNew Delhi
It is best company where we can get good earning as well as knowledge .
Fortunately,there is no downside of working in that company
- 5.0Nov 22, 2022Technical Account ManagerCurrent Employee
The organisation has a growth in multidimensional method which helps the employee to work around the career switch.
Better career advise or career process
- 5.0Apr 18, 2021Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsVictoria, BC
- Amazing culture. It’s a company that not only has values hanging on the wall but that truly lives its values. - Fast-paced environment (This might be a con for some people). - They have an open-door policy and engaged leadership team that listens and puts trust in their employees giving real emphasis to their team. - Meaningful and longer projects (They have been selecting projects carefully). Meaningful projects also mean meaningful work and work that have an impact. - Wide variety of projects. Great opportunity for growth and to expand your knowledge. - They continue to grow with structure and a great back office team to support that growth. - People! Really, they are great. FreshWorks got a multi-cultural and diverse team and they often promote team bonding events and initiatives. - You have autonomy! (There is no micromanagement here).
- Compensation tends to start slow and will be below what other product companies are paying. - It is a service-based company. You have lots of projects of all sizes and different quality requirements and context switching tend to be the norm. (Service-based companies are not for everyone). - Teams have a lot of responsibility and autonomy which is great but that comes without much senior engineering oversight. That gives great room for experienced developers to step up but can leave some teams missing more support. (In their defence, I see they are making an effort to address this).FreshWorks Studio Response3y
We're grateful to have you on the team, so thank you for being a part of making our culture amazing. Having a core value of humility encourages a continuous improvement mindset, but having a team that shares our values is what makes that mindset a part of our culture.
- 3.0Jul 27, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
- most of the staff are pretty awesome people - free snacks and goodies in the kitchens
- some of the upper management can be debilitatingly intimidating and stand-off-ish (depending on your role within the company)
- 5.0Jun 15, 2022UXUI DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearVancouver, BC
-The management really listens to employees. I really love the mentor buffet where I can more than 1 mentor, and learn more outside of my job responsibilities
- Health benefits are not really good
FreshWorks Studio Reviews FAQs
FreshWorks Studio has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 54 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at FreshWorks Studio to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
94% of FreshWorks Studio employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FreshWorks Studio 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.