Cover image for FusionHit

94% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 16 of over 17 reviews

4.8
FusionHit CEO Yacdani Lopez (no image)
Yacdani Lopez

70 Comments

Tech

455.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=FusionHit~4236409
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "workers: FusionHit not only hires top talent, they always look for the best culture fits for the company.(in 2 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great place to work!

Jun 3, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, Benefits, access to management, competitive salary, good clients, work life balance

Cons

sometimes client culture and company culture don't always align but they do their best to mitigate this.

2. 5.0

Top Notch Culture

Apr 6, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive Salary and Benefits Feel like your company cares about YOU not just what you can do for them Flexible schedule/work from home Visits to Costa Rica! Access to Leadership and open communication Best work life balance I've ever had

Cons

Don't love their ATS system but it does the job Can't control client agendas/timelines

3. Join the FusionHit team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing place to work with great values

Mar 30, 2022 - Principal Software Engineer in Heredia
    Business Outlook

Pros

In all the years that I have been here I have always felt appreciated and my knowledge has increased a lot with the different projects in which I have participated. I am also pleased to know that I have had you in proposals and I have been able to help in everything that is required, both for the project in which I work and for the company. It is always very pleasant to talk with the people who work here and being able to have that scope of talking with the owners is something that I have not seen anywhere else. Communication is something key that they always seek to achieve and in which it shows that they care a lot. It is always a pleasure to participate in the team buildings that are there since they are quite fun. In summary: -Focused on people. They care about people -Greate company values -You can talk to the owners without any fear -You feel like part of the company/family from day one. The welcome is great. - They are a growing company that can achieve much more than it has now. -They have good processes. -If you need help with something, they are in the best disposition to help you. -The facilities are nice -They have fun activities.

Cons

None that I can think of right now.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Greatest place to work.

Apr 28, 2022 - Senior Technical Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for many tech companies and I can say without a doubt this is the best one. They care about their employees like no other. They offer growth opportunities and are always encouraging everyone to grow and expand their knowledge and they provide many tools to achieve this for free. Management team is amazing, always available to help and showing true care about employees work and personal life. There are so many pros to working for this company, I can assure anyone that is interested in working here that they will not regret it. I will finish by saying this company and the people I have met here have inspired me to be better and to do better, for me, for my peers and for the company. Thank you.

Cons

I have worked for this company for almost 4 years and I honestly cannot think of any cons. My experience has always been great with my colleagues the management team and every great person I have met here.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing experience.

Aug 8, 2022 - IT Manager & Facilities in San Jose, San Jose
    Business Outlook

Pros

FusionHit definitely cares about its employees. They value the culture fit. If you are good even after your contract ended they might keep you for a new customer.

Cons

There is always room for improvement, however none at this moment.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!!

May 27, 2022 - Technical Lead in San Jose, San Jose
    Business Outlook

Pros

FusionHit is a company that really cares about people and that means about professional career and personal life. Always trying to provide time and material to learn new technologies and the best part is that FusionHit is always willing to take new challenges and new projects because it is very confident about the people working at FusionHit. FusionHit is more than another IT company is a family.

Cons

FusionHit is a growing company with new processes, some of them are news, they are being refined and always keeping in mind People first. In this way leadership team is doing a great work!

8. 5.0

Outstanding workplace

Jul 4, 2022 - Software Engineer in Heredia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fusionhit always worry about their employees, they give you everything you need to feel comfortable and happy and there are a lot of opportunities to grow, we have private medical insurance, work from home, access to learning tools, sick days, flexible working hours, and every now and then we receive a gift.

Cons

I can't think of a con in Fusionhit.

9. 5.0

Excellent place to work

Feb 9, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer II in Santa Ana, Santa Ana
    Business Outlook

Pros

At FusionHit I finally have many of the benefits that I’ve regularly requested and now appreciate - remote work, flexible hours, access to courses and constant training, a professional development plan, support from leadership etc. From day one every team member and developer at FusionHit made me feel like a valuable part of the team. In the FusionHit family, there are many highly trained professionals with a lot of experience who are always ready to support you and share their knowledge. With remote work and flexible hours, I am allowed to work from home, share time with my family, dedicate time to my health, even have hobbies. Work/Life balance as a developer is hard to find and it’s something that I haven’t TRULY had in previous positions.

Cons

Due to the pandemic situation, it is not possible to have face-to-face team building

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing Team, Incredible Company!

Apr 7, 2022 - Delivery Manager in Heredia
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great co-workers: FusionHit not only hires top talent, they always look for the best culture fits for the company. It creates an incredible culture, and within a couple of months - you will feel like you belong to this place. Our people are amazing and always willing to help. - Opportunities for professional development: The company provides different tools to build up your skillset. - Open and transparent communication: This is the key - Not only with the clients but internally with the different roles of the company. FusionHit keeps a transparent relationship with its employees. - Honest willingness to listen, learn and grow: It is nice how the company continually looks for feedback and improvement ideas. It is never a witch hunt or finding out who is not satisfied: it is all about improving and being the best company for our people. Fusionhit makes you feel at home. You get to focus on your tasks, making sure you deliver to the clients what is required, for everything else: there is a whole team that has your back on processes like career development and work-life balance. Here, you will feel appreciated, and it is great to see how this company lives "People First" as one of its core values.

Cons

I have been working with FusionHit for more than five years now. I could not find an issue to write about. As long as you give your best and you help the organization's goals and initiatives, you will get the company's support.

11. 5.0

Humans leading humans

Apr 28, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in San Salvador
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture is amazing. Management treats you with respect, they care about how you feel with the work you're doing, and put a lot of effort to make you feel important. Coworkers embrace the same company's values and make you feel great everyday with a real friendly environment. Opportunity to grow professionally exist and the path to do so is well defined since the very beginning.

Cons

None so far in my adventure.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews